Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Thanks to everyone who attended the Easter weekend at Whitby.
    Unfortunately I suffered with Surf gremlins over the weekend ....which certainly took the edge of my weekend.
    I hope everyone else enjoyed it ? You shouldn't really complain about sunshine in April...but it certainly dried up the mudbath we had been looking forward too.

Everyone contributed to a fun weekend....but special thanks to the Catering Co.
    Also like to mention Sumo, Tony & Koi for spending so much time on my car .....& Hilux Bob for travelling all that way just to say hello (& fetch my parts) & Linda for her help.

Koi especially was brilliant.......there seemed to be a Nigel everywhere you looked .
    A pair of those boots sticking out of my surf.......Nigel
    Mucking in with the cooking....Nigel
    Leading the offroading .....Nigel
    Taking the pics......Nigel
    Jetwashing everyones car at the end of the day.........Nigel
    First up to the bar .....buying everyone a drink........I must have missed that one ?
    Last edited by bensonsnuts; 14 April 2004, 19:24.
    Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Originally posted by bensonsnuts
    Koi especially was brilliant.......there seemed to be a Nigel everywhere you looked .
    First up to the bar .....buying everyone a drink........I must have missed that one ?
    it's the opposite for me... he's only little and wears camouflage... maybe he's hiding from me!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by bensonsnuts
      Thanks to everyone who attended the Easter weekend at Whitby.
      Unfortunately I suffered with Surf gremlins over the weekend ....which certainly took the edge of my weekend.
      I hope everyone else enjoyed it ? You shouldn't really complain about sunshine in April...but it certainly dried up the mudbath we had been looking forward too.

Everyone contributed to a fun weekend....but special thanks to the Catering Co.
      Also like to mention Sumo, Tony & Koi for spending so much time on my car .....& Hilux Bob for travelling all that way just to say hello (& fetch my parts)

Thanks for a great time, had a ball! (apart from freezing near to death in the tent)
      It was great to meet everyone and at last and put some faces to names.
      And a big thanks to the Vagrants for the BBQ.
      Marianne and myself realy enjoyed it THANKS.
      mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Working...
      X