really sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really sad

Hi all,scary day yesterday at work.Had to go into a house were im working,patching chases ect were the tenants have had A rewire,some full some half.This house what i was in had a full rewire so had to go upstairs to do lighting roses and plaster sockets,I was told nobody was in so i got on with it finished kithchen,then made my way upstairs looked up then spewed up.Yes a girl of no more than thirty hanging from rope hung herself ,never seen anything like it.In a way it hurt me felt so sad,any way rang police ect,felt the way i was getting questioned it was like i had done something.i no they have to ask questions BUT HELLO ididnt do anything.police.
    NEVER GIVE UP SHES WORTH IT*

damn, So sorry to hear that.

Its such a shame when people take there own lives. sometimes for such a small reason.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
      damn, So sorry to hear that.

Its such a shame when people take there own lives. sometimes for such a small reason.
      everyone said she had her kids taken away from her,and she was brought up all her life in foster homes.I think sometimes its a selfish way to go ,IF you know what i mean.
      Last edited by steveo44; 9 August 2008, 15:26.

Comment

I agree with you about it being selfish mate, Now her kids dont have a mum at all.

Just wrong how some people have there lives taken an others choose to throw it away.

Comment

Rod i no im going straight of the supject,Im going away next week only to wales but.Well what it is the pipes on my surf are going solid temp gauge ect holding fine,just wondering if thats right or not mate do you have any idear.

Comment

To be honest with you mate, Not too sure if thats good or bad.
            Im sure someone with a bit more knowledge will come along an answer your questions mate.

As long as the termostat is opening an your getting good circulation an your rad cap is in good condition then i wouldn't worry too much.
            But like i said someone will explain soon mate.

Comment

Thanks for that rod,shes running ok,like i sad before temp gauge holding just under half even when im going up hill,so i suppose it might be normal,Rad is hot at top in middle cool,so looks like thermostat opening ok,and the exspansion tank not over flowing thank god.Speak to you soon mate heading out to get some beers for tonight.

Comment

If the hoses were bulging or blowing off, that would be excessive. The coolant system needs to be pressurised to some degree for normal use, so the hoses will feel stiffer when she's running. That's perfectly normal.

Comment

Originally posted by steveo44 View Post
                  Rod i no im going straight of the supject,Im going away next week only to wales but.Well what it is the pipes on my surf are going solid temp gauge ect holding fine,just wondering if thats right or not mate do you have any idear.
                  is your overflow pipe from your water bottle to your rad blocked? pull it off and try and blow through it,
                  mine was blocked, and i did this, and mud n crap went all over the surf and my nans house its only a small pipe as well
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                  X