Ohh Yesss....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohh Yesss....

this woman that backed into me the other day has gotten me in touch with her insurance to get my truck fixed...
    (the minor dent and light)

I went to see her insurance's aproved repairer and had some luck for once...

He thinks that the truck wud look better with chrome bumpers so he said he will get the whole back replaced with a new chrome one...
    New light of course,
    and the fact that the window does not go down is deffo a accident caused failure...

Lol so that will be replaced too....

Hehe just awaiting the aproval now of her insurance and all being well she shud have brand spanking new chrome on the back after about tuesday or something.....

So she might actually start to look good from the outside.....

(don't make any jokes now about the inside.... lol)

One day at the time I guess..

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
    this woman that backed into me the other day has gotten me in touch with her insurance to get my truck fixed...
    (the minor dent and light)

I went to see her insurance's aproved repairer and had some luck for once...

He thinks that the truck wud look better with chrome bumpers so he said he will get the whole back replaced with a new chrome one...
    New light of course,
    and the fact that the window does not go down is deffo a accident caused failure...

Lol so that will be replaced too....

Hehe just awaiting the aproval now of her insurance and all being well she shud have brand spanking new chrome on the back after about tuesday or something.....

So she might actually start to look good from the outside.....

(don't make any jokes now about the inside.... lol)

Good news

But I have to ask - how much did the garage quote for replacing said interior ?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
      Good news

they never cause they said they'll need danger money just to open the doors and toby would never be able to afford that
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Good news

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        they never cause they said they'll need danger money just to open the doors and toby would never be able to afford that
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now then u2..... I knew this wud happen lol
        well I am on the look out for a different interior because this is getting dangerous....

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now then u2..... I knew this wud happen lol
          well I am on the look out for a different interior because this is getting dangerous....
          Don't get stopped by a young copper, he will want to arrest you for holding a massacre in there
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Don't get stopped by a young copper, he will want to arrest you for holding a massacre in there
            Either that or just for being a completely tasteless *******.

Comment

Lol yeah specially here in Runcorn....

Originally posted by MattF View Post
              Either that or just for being a completely tasteless *******.

Comment

Working...
              X