Happy Birthday SSRX3.0TDLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday SSRX3.0TDLE

Just thought i would say happy birthday to a member that a few of us got to know well in his short time being here and he's got to be the biggest post whore of all.
    His favorite saying was got any pics
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    he's got to be the biggest post whore of all
    You can say that again ! BDT is an amateur in comparison

Have a good day

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

SSRX3.0TDLE was indeed a Top Mega Spammer, and yes his posting rate did put Brokendowntruck to shame. He was however a fly-by-night, He came in, posted at a rate previously unheard of and never since equalled, and then vanished in a puff of smoke. BDT is clearly in for the long haul, has loads of stamina and wins by a mile. Having said all that

Happy Birthday SSRX

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
        SSRX3.0TDLE was indeed a Top Mega Spammer, and yes his posting rate did put Brokendowntruck to shame. He was however a fly-by-night, He came in, posted at a rate previously unheard of and never since equalled, and then vanished in a puff of smoke. BDT is clearly in for the long haul, has loads of stamina and wins by a mile. Having said all that

Happy Birthday SSRX

Bogus
        i'll take that as a compliment

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post

Happy Birthday SSRX

Bogus
          I think they are one and the same.

Comment

Working...
          X