I know we tend.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    well, read my james may book for a bit...
    Need I say anything? Night matey.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattF View Post
      Must have imagined the whip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfhbuGJYW2A

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

• Blimey, how the hell did a thread on Aussie "dickheads" turn into 182 posts about everything and nothing. Did you guys have nothing better to do last night? Nothing good on the telly? Wife gone out?

Jeez, stick to the subject guys!!
        Mike G

Comment

• Originally posted by Tallyman View Post
          Blimey, how the hell did a thread on Aussie "dickheads" turn into 182 posts about everything and nothing. Did you guys have nothing better to do last night? Nothing good on the telly? Wife gone out?

If you read all the posts, you would have seen that Trinny was on telly.

PMT???

Comment

• Originally posted by Tallyman View Post
            Blimey, how the hell did a thread on Aussie "dickheads" turn into 182 posts about everything and nothing. Did you guys have nothing better to do last night? Nothing good on the telly? Wife gone out?

It's a knack. If I remember correctly, the thread did start with the words: 'I know we tend to talk crap', so in theory, the thread is still perfectly on subject.

In fact, come to think of it, this is the ultimate whoring thread. Nothing is outside the scope of talking crap.

Comment

• Though to be fair we don't talk so directly about it as some forums here
              the thread just runs and runs

My personal favourite in the thread is 'releasing the chocolate hostages' though I have always been much more in favour of 'dropping the kids off at the pool.'

and frankly.. 2 fu**ing weeks?!?!?!?

having said that though, this forum is incredible, over 15,000 members and not uncommon to find around 500 online in any one evening.
              Last edited by biosurf; 7 August 2008, 14:50.

Comment

• "i snap a length of crusty spine off once a day"
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                  "i snap a length of crusty spine off once a day"
                  Don't you just love how the closet post whores appear when they think everyone is asleep.

Comment

• I've only just read that whole post, to funny

I like ur style Matt......
                    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

• Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                      I like ur style Matt......
                      Out of all the things I've been accused of being in the past, stylish has never been one of them. It's a first.

Comment

Don't you just love how the closet post whores appear when they think everyone is asleep.

Ouch.
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Out of all the things I've been accused of being in the past, stylish has never been one of them. It's a first.
                          how can a ginger be stylish lol

Comment

• Originally posted by sledge View Post
                            how can a ginger be stylish lol
                            To be truthful, I did have to forego the stylish bit.

I just skipped straight to the God's gift part instead.

Comment

Working...
                            X