Help needed - anyone inside the M25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed - anyone inside the M25

Is there anyone inside the M25 who is coming to our BBQ at the weekend who would be prepared to take a delivery for me on Friday and bring it with youto the party? (I can't say what on here as a nosy birthday boy might be reading )

Alternatively if you live inside the M25 to the south or west and would be happy to take delivery on Friday and I can collect from you Fri evening?

My parents were going to do this for me but they are not coming down now as they will be staying with my sister, and I would prefer not to have to drive all the way to NE London on Friday evening if possible.

If you can help please pm or ring me on 07720 436377.

Thank you!!
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

how big is it hunni?
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Can have a word with Mrs Chaos and it could be delivered to Maidenhead, or is that a little too far west?
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Hi Linda
        I'm not coming to the BBQ but I am going to be driving to Fleet services for 8.30 saturday morning if thats any good to you?
        I'm coming from Epsom in Surrey

Comment

Not inside the M25 but just outside can help if you need it
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

if it can be got to Bracknell, i can pick up from there... no idea what i'm doing friday yet, but i'll know thursday night if i'll be London area
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Thanks all - must be inside M25 as they won't deliver outside, but I think we might have a solution. thanks to those who pm'd will be in touch.
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda View Post
                Thanks all - must be inside M25 as they won't deliver outside, but I think we might have a solution. thanks to those who pm'd will be in touch.

Hi Linda, dont know if your sorted yet but we got to go round the 25 on saturday so we could pick it up for you.
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Sorted now - thanks to the Sumo's
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X