yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Countryside Recreational Access Group (CRAG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countryside Recreational Access Group (CRAG)

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to see if any of you would be interested in joining CRAG. I've been a member with them since early 06, and am just about to go and assist with some work on the Wayfarer in a couple of weeks. As a group, we are volunteers across the country that work with councils and other groups (including GLASS - sometimes) to maintain rights of way for all users, not just 4x4 drivers.

www.crag-uk.org

Please have a look at the website, and if you are in Oxfordshire or Warwickshire and want to join, please put in agriffiths0104 as the member that referred you - I don't get anything, but it's good to see who has been recruiting for new members.

I'd like to get a strong membership in these counties so we can assist in maintaining our rights of way, for all users, and help bring the offroad community a little closer together.

Thanks for looking at this site, and hopefully, a few of you will join!
    Last edited by MudSurfer; 5 August 2008, 13:23.
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

I'm in, between your and Paul's encouragement
    I Love Wales

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven View Post
      I'm in, between your and Paul's encouragement
      Good man!

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
        Hello everyone,

I'm looking to see if any of you would be interested in joining CRAG. I've been a member with them since early 06, and am just about to go and assist with some work on the Wayfarer in a couple of weeks. As a group, we are volunteers across the country that work with councils and other groups (including GLASS - sometimes) to maintain rights of way for all users, not just 4x4 drivers.

www.crag-uk.org

Please have a look at the website, and if you are in Oxfordshire or Warwickshire and want to join, please put in agriffiths0104 as the member that referred you - I don't get anything, but it's good to see who has been recruiting for new members.

I'd like to get a strong membership in these counties so we can assist in maintaining our rights of way, for all users, and help bring the offroad community a little closer together.

Thanks for looking at this site, and hopefully, a few of you will join!
        I know you said O and Wshire but if you need any help on the Wayfarer give us a shout an we will see if we can help.
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
          I know you said O and Wshire but if you need any help on the Wayfarer give us a shout an we will see if we can help.
          That would be fantastic! It's a 10:00 am start.....see you there...

Comment

Boing! Come on - let's get some new members, particulaly in Oxfordshire and Warwickshire....

Comment

Working...
            X