Uh-oh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh-oh...

Gonna take the dressing off my finger tonight.

Dunno if I'm being paranoid but the side of my finger that I nearly cut off feels fairly numb. Doesn't smell too bad though, which is encouraging.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

The finger I cut in work and had stitched 12 years ago still has numb bits lol

Best of luck mate, maybe soak it in warm water before getting Vicki to yank it off.

I said yank............
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

a bit of hand numbness is not such a bad thing......................... ........
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

the end of my finger is still numb, looks like you've cut the nerves
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          a bit of hand numbness is not such a bad thing......................... ........

I have a numb corner of one finger after it got cut, its kinda cool, you can poke pins in it and other gross stuff and it dosn't hurt..
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

my sis and bro in law live in iowa,and the local farmers,all seem to have some sort of limb or digit missing.a guy down the road from them has had his left thumb reattached.

twice !!
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

The two telling words there are 'Iowa' and 'farmers'.

Having said that though, most people from Iowa have something missing...

Comment

Is it wrong that in reading that first post all I could hear was Beavis (and/or Butthead) yelling 'smell my finger!' ?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  The two telling words there are 'Iowa' and 'farmers'.

Having said that though, most people from Iowa have something missing...
                  we thought that the first time we visited,we realised after a while what it was that was missing...............new chromosones !!

i wouldnt say the gene pool is shallow there but diving in would result in a broken nose !
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Iowa darwins

(Iowa) Several years ago, an adventurous pair decided to take their ropes and rappel off the Boone Scenic Valley Railroad train over the Des Moines river. Words can't describe how breathtakingly high this narrow train bridge is over the river valley. The open train ride over the abyss is both stunningly beautiful and somewhat nerve-wracking.
                    Our adventurers had to be completely fearless, because they walked to the middle of this narrow railroad bridge, tied off their ropes, and began to rappel down. When the train came by on it's daily tour of the valley, their one mistake became apparent. They had tied the ropes to the sturdiest support possible: the steel train tracks...

(24 February 2001, Iowa) A wealth of literature makes it abundantly clear that deities often intercede to protect their sanctuaries from desecration. In light of this knowledge, two teen-agers who planned to burgle a church probably should have brought along their rosaries and their crosses.

Travis, 16, was on the roof of Grace Church in Des Moines, lowering a stolen generator to the ground, when his jacket became wrapped in the electrical cord and pulled him over the ledge to dangle precariously in the air. At that point he could have cut himself free with the sharp knife in his pocket. He could have escaped by wriggling out of his jacket. Travis, Inexplicably, did neither.
                    The surviving thief, unaware of his friend's plight, waited a fifteen minutes before leaving Travis, trapped in the freezing rain, to die of exposure. Next time you steal from a church, remember Travis' fate and reconsider. That bit of booty is not worth risking the touch of a vengeful God
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Woohoo!!!

My finger is pink - if bl00dy!

Not much feeling in that side so I guess I must have cut some nerves. Oh well, at least its still attached!

Comment

No need for a thimble any more then?
                        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

That barely classifies as even a flesh wound, you big wuss.

Btw, you'll most likely never get the full feeling, (if any), back. Just make sure you don't split the wound open again whilst it's healing. You'll definitely feel that no problem if you do.

Comment

Working...
                          X