Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• berkshire 4x4 show

saw this advertised over the weekend http://www.berkshire4x4show.co.uk/
    Anyone thinking of going? Was probably going to pop over on the saturday.
    Hold my beer and watch this

get yourself over to monster mania instead
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
      get yourself over to monster mania instead

saying that have you sent nigel the details yet........when you do can you find out about the entry procedure as getting there on the friday
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

not yet, i'll give it one last bump and leave the list open for another hour, then i'll give him a call.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Would like to go to Monster Mania, but have party plans on that weekend with Mrs Chaos.

Comment

I've driven past the advert the last few days/weeks on the edge of the field where it's being held (I commute up the A33 to Reading).

What's the score, just a big sale/trade/meet?

Comment

Originally posted by Bibbs View Post
              I've driven past the advert the last few days/weeks on the edge of the field where it's being held (I commute up the A33 to Reading).

What's the score, just a big sale/trade/meet?
              never been, only saw signs over weekend. Looks like local off-road groups, people selling off-road paraphinailia, beer tent, burger van and auto jumble. Was thinking over going over to investigate. What about you?

Comment

It's only about 15mins from home, so I was going to make a note of the web address, have a look at their site and maybe pop along on Sun PM, weather depending.

I'm on an all day stag do on Saturday.
                Last edited by Bibbs; 4 August 2008, 15:38.

Comment

Yeah me and a couple of others are going to that, the website said stalls, 4x4 jumble, monster trucks, beer tent and some sort of 4x4 show. Tickets are a tenner.

Comment

i know the people organising it,
                    Steph Awbery is the woman who runs "4x4 without a club" (aldermaston 4x4)

this is the first i've heard of the show... must be the first year it's been on... i'll ask around
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I'm going too.
                      Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

My company (Promac Solutions) was asked if we could supply a machine for moving the cars that are going to be crushed by the monster trucks.I was up for it but the MD over ruled me.
                        [SIZE=5]A bad days fishing is better than a good days work[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                        X