Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
    hello phantom.
    how much would u want to do a 4" susp and a 3" body lift again m8?
    i only asked ur advice on prices for the parts b4 didnt i? just thought as u knew that u could fit aswell. maybe not then?

and rod m8 i meant ill run around on 33's for a while untill i get a new car and then up them to 35. not as bad as forking out for 35's. still not a cheap way of doing it and it will look silly but only for a while. its either that of do a 7" lift with the wheels i got on now! sod that!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
      i only asked ur advice on prices for the parts b4 didnt i? just thought as u knew that u could fit aswell. maybe not then?

and rod m8 i meant ill run around on 33's for a while untill i get a new car and then up them to 35. not as bad as forking out for 35's. still not a cheap way of doing it and it will look silly but only for a while. its either that of do a 7" lift with the wheels i got on now! sod that!! lol
      why dont you just order all your bits up an hold fire, get your run around an then do all the work in one hit.

Comment

that would just be too sensible m8.
        but its now starting too look like that now tho ur right. work is getting tighter and tighter!

Comment

Working...
        X