@popeye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @popeye

hi ian,are u busy next saturday lunchtime?could u meet me sumwhere so i can grab all those bits off you,but ill have caravan with me?

Not busy as far as i know mate but i have no exhaust on at the mo (at all) i'm makeing the reducer from the manifold to 3" pipe, if it's any help "swanmore rd" runs in a loop, you could stop at the top of my road and i'll bring the stuff up, you wont have to do any reversing the van then, or if my sons home (i never know) could poss get him to run me to meet ya, or if by some miricle i get it made and fitted i'll meet ya, even if it's only the front section, i've been running with no silencer for several weeks so it dont make much differance,
    Last edited by POPEYE; 3 August 2008, 15:19.
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

lovely mate,just gotta try and find yr indicators,can u pm me yr number?and addy

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        lovely mate,just gotta try and find yr indicators,can u pm me yr number?and addy

Done

Comment

cheers buddy,one odd request...........could u put wheel in a black bag?tape it up???lol sounds odd but it will prob go in the caravan

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            cheers buddy,one odd request...........could u put wheel in a black bag?tape it up???lol sounds odd but it will prob go in the caravan
            If it'll fit in one yup, forgot you wanted the wheel as well! it's not dirty tho

Comment

Working...
            X