No announcement yet.

Hi, I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome back meate, hope to see you soon, and as i've said before if there;s anythinhg i can do s then give us a shoutr mate.

Seee you soon,

nero
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

hey dude welcome back.wondered where you had got too.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Welcome back.
        My other cars a QUAD
        (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
        http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
          The exhaust was done, but will need some alteration due to the fact that I bought a set of LC springs and a lift kit back in May, but haven't had the chance to fit them yet.

Maybe I'll get around to it befor ethe Wales run.
          Well, well, Michael Flately is back!

All the bolts i bought for you back in May, and the bumper brackets I personally made for you (back in May) are still in the back of my truck.

So are you really going to turn up on time and lets us finish that lift????????

BTW, a body lift shouldn't alter the exhaust, post up a few pics.

Come down to River Deep a day early and we'll 'do it' then lol
          Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Hi n welcome back Bob, glad you could make it !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post

All the bolts i bought for you back in May, and the bumper brackets I personally made for you (back in May) are still in the back of my truck.

Hey mate, sounds good to me, what date is that again, So I can book some extra holiday.
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Hey mate, sounds good to me, what date is that again, So I can book some extra holiday.
                Starts Friday 3rd October.

The route is being planned at the mo so wait until we know what our starting point is before you plan anything.

cheers
                Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

looking forward to it already!!

Comment

Starts Friday 3rd October.

The route is being planned at the mo so wait until we know what our starting point is before you plan anything.

cheers
                    Ok cool, does that mean we be there friday evening, so I need to come for thursday , or you'll let me know?
                    Rob

Comment

The route is being planned at the mo
                      Cant be! We're not in The Nag's Head!
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        Hey Rob! Welcome back mate!

If you want a hand with the springs, and can get up here, I'm sure I can oblige and provide beer and burgers to accompany the bigger springs
                        Hey Andy, I'd love to come up there, but I can only afford the fuel once a year.
                        Rob

Comment

Another thought is, I could, with the help ( and a big favour) of one of the local chaps, I could get the springs and body lift done ( should only take a day me thinks), and then all that would be left to do is the drop brackets for the shocks and panhard rod.

Does hat sound likea plan in the making??

That would mean a lot less faffing about in a field, especialy if it's raining
                          Rob

Comment

Another thought is, I could, with the help ( and a big favour) of one of the local chaps, I could get the springs and body lift done ( should only take a day me thinks), and then all that would be left to do is the drop brackets for the shocks and panhard rod.

Does hat sound likea plan in the making??

That would mean a lot less faffing about in a field, especialy if it's raining
                            Hey mate - good to see you're back (notice use of apostraphe)....the lift should only take about 1/2 a day, and take the drop bracket off the back, once you've lifted it, you'll probably snap the bracket at some time anyway.....

You don't need any brackets for the shocks, mind you, depends what size shocks you've got I suppose - if standard then you'll need something at the top to stop them from opening all the way out....
                            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                              Hey mate - good to see you're back (notice use of apostraphe)....the lift should only take about 1/2 a day, and take the drop bracket off the back, once you've lifted it, you'll probably snap the bracket at some time anyway.....

You don't need any brackets for the shocks, mind you, depends what size shocks you've got I suppose - if standard then you'll need something at the top to stop them from opening all the way out....
                              Hi mate, yes, nice apostrophe and good to be back.

I have standard shocks, so will need to fit 3" drop brackets to allow for travel ( as I have the LC springs ), but not until I get to Wales, and not sure if I'll need extended brake lines, although I have no money for them so that's that really.

Anyway, things are still pretty dicky this end (due to you know what) but on a personal level, things may be looking up, I'll enlighten you all at the Monster bash.
                              Rob

Comment

Hey stranger - nice to see you back.
                                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                                X