NE Surfers Outing Pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE Surfers Outing Pics.

Just had a brilliant 9 hours out. Four trucks turned up out of five who said they were coming so I think that's great for a first effort.

I'd just like to say a very big thank you to Andy (NE Surf) who organised the event and who took us to some great green lanes that I never knew existed also thanks to Andys partner (Sarah?), Dave (Spoggle) and his wife and to Mark (Mr Hilux) for helping to make this a fantastic day out.

There were four generations of us in my Surf, my dad, me, my daughter and my grandson and each one of us thoroughly enjoyed it.

Roll on the next time.

Here are a few pics, including one of my Surf when it's actually dirty!

Last edited by Scorpion; 2 August 2008, 20:21.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Looks like you all had a great day out.

Comment

i will keep my eyes open for any more.. only put a deposit down for a 3ltr today, but will probably be interested on the next one
      93, 3 Litre SSR-G Diesel
      My Mongol Charity Rally rig, 8000 miles of corrupt cops, bandits with guns, mountains, deserts and all for charity!

Comment

Many thanks Andy

Excellent day out thanks to N E Surf (Andy), who did his homework and found a brill route through the north pennines. Weardale to Teesdale and back again and then on to Derwentside. We had rain , mud ,more mud, sunshine and more mud. Mrs. Spoggle (Jo) Butch (the mutt) and myself had a brill day and it was nice to meet other like minded nuts and put faces to names. We have to do this again soon, and it would be nice to see a few more northern Surfers come out to play next time. How about a run to the Lakes? Could even take a tent and make a weekend of it. When the kids come back in and show me how to do it, I'll post a few pics that we took. Thanks again to N E Surf, Scorpion and Mr Hi Lux for a day to remember.

Spoggle
        Last edited by Spoggle; 2 August 2008, 23:51.

Comment

Next time you guys get together in the NE, give me a shout. My wifes sister lives in Newcastle.
          2 birds - 1 stone.
          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

[QUOTE=Scorpion;475099]

I'd just like to say a very big thank you to Andy (NE Surf) who organised the event and who took us to some great green lanes that I never knew existed also thanks to Andys partner Sarah, Dave (Spoggle) and his wife and to Mark (Mr Hilux) for helping to make this a fantastic day out.

Can't agree more. What an excellent day out had by all, next time i will remember the picnic and the coffee. I've stuck some extra pics on as well from a different perspective. Thanks again all for helping me to get my boots dirty for the first time.
            Attached Files

Comment

Looks like you got the sunshine as well. Glad you all enjoyed it.
              Brian

Comment

Hehe.........

Welcome to the dark side!

Organise one for the Lakes then, go one, you know you want to

T'Pennines look lovely, by the way
                Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Thanks everyone for turning up yesterday... I have to say that yesterday would not have been as good without the company, it was very nice to meet everyone...

I already have a route roughly planned for the next outing to the lakes, you will all be very happy to know that yes there will be mud! After I have driven it myself and sorted the exact route I will post more details so keep an eye out...

Thanks again everyone for turning up, hopefully more people will attend next time.

Look forward to seeing you all soon!
                  Happy Surfing!

Comment

count me in on the next time out,cheers alan
                    Not going to rest till its broke

Comment

Working...
                    X