um,er stripes are on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• um,er stripes are on.

well not quite what i did have in mind,but i like it and thats all that matters.

www.overfab.uk

i looked at that and thought ""urrgghh", but........................i spent another minute looking at it and with those stickersn that apache is doing......................... ...reckon it will look feckin ace mate,those colours really compliment the sticker colours,
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Looks terrible
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        i looked at that and thought ""urrgghh", but........................i spent another minute looking at it and with those stickersn that apache is doing......................... ...reckon it will look feckin ace mate,those colours really compliment the sticker colours,
        well there is one little detail i left out gra................ and thats is the stripes are reflective/change colour when light hits then.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          Looks terrible
          good to see you and the family today mate,thanks for the loverly present.i will wear it with gay pride.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
            good to see you and the family today mate,thanks for the loverly present.i will wear it with gay pride.

thanks thingy

Comment

thanks thingy
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

did Neil give you stick over it after i left

oh and what about when you got home

Comment

I like 'em Mark.

Ever thought about painting the reversing light/license plate surround black too? It'll give the impression of width to the back of the truck. I painted mine to match the truck colour and it makes a big difference to the look of the rear end.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    I like 'em Mark.

Ever thought about painting the reversing light/license plate surround black too? It'll give the impression of width to the back of the truck. I painted mine to match the truck colour and it makes a big difference to the look of the rear end.
                    cheers vince.i'll look into painting the licence surround black.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

did Neil give you stick over it after i left

oh and what about when you got home
                      neil actually liked it.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

mark sorry to butt in but are the outrageous stickers ready yet or are you still waiting on them for us mere mortals to advertise for you

The truck is looking mighty fine by the way
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                          mark sorry to butt in but are the outrageous stickers ready yet or are you still waiting on them for us mere mortals to advertise for you

The truck is looking mighty fine by the way
                          sorry richard,i have them here still.i just havnt got round to posting them yet,so much to do so little time.sorry bud,will get on it when i can.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                            sorry richard,i have them here still.i just havnt got round to posting them yet,so much to do so little time.sorry bud,will get on it when i can.
                            thats ok Mark i just thought i would ask anyway.
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                              thats ok Mark i just thought i would ask anyway.
                              tell you what i will do i will bring them to the mts.then i should be able to give one to those that asked for one.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X