Fuel costs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel costs

Just wondering if any of you guys have been to France recently. I am off to Spain on Tuesday in my truck and will be towing my trailer tent. I was told that the diesel in France was not much cheaper than over here but never the less was cheaper so i was not going to fill the truck up in blighty but wait till i get over to France. Now that the diesel by me in tesco's is down to £1:27.9 ltr should i not worry and fill up here. Also i have had a full service on the truck last week but was going to put some cleaner through like redex or something similar , what is the best cleaner to use.

Thanx chaps

Paul

This stuff was recommended to me when mine failed mot on emission, filled the fuel filter with half and put rest in tank. emissions fell drastically
    Think its bout £10, and a few other people i know use it and said its sh*t hot
    http://www.millersoils.net/1_Millers...ETAIL-dps4.htm

Comment

i just fill the fuel filter with atf and when the tank is low i pour some in the tank aswell every so often
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

you may well notice a load of difference when you first use reddex for diesel.

have you considered using veg oil?
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
          you may well notice a load of difference when you first use reddex for diesel.

have you considered using veg oil?
          I have thought about it alot lately , but i am not too mechaniclly minded and i would worry that i may mess the engine up or something. This is my main car and i cannot afford to be without it. I worry too much !!!!

Thanks to all of you who replied to this , i have some atf fluid in the shed and will get some of that millers fluid and put in before the journey home.

Once again thanx for all your words of wisdom / advice

Paul

Comment

Working...
          X