up and running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up and running

wohoo she all back up and running, turbo now sorted thanks to rich. she just a bit tappety.

Originally posted by sledge View Post
    wohoo she all back up and running, turbo now sorted thanks to rich. she just a bit tappety.
    I'd get that tappety seen to Neil, before anything nasty develops.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

glad to hear you are sorted neil ,
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Glad to hear it Neil!

Comment

Well done fella, saved from a life of dull motoring in a mondeo or similar.
          Brian

Comment

Glad the turbo finally turned up Neil.Not bad for premium next day delivery was it.Collected on Monday and delivered on Saturday.
            Mines been tappety for the last 2 1/2 years but i've just left it go cause i ain't got a clue what to do to repair it
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

well p1ssed off

well it was all ok, but now i think there some serious probs with it looks like MM is off.

the noise that was there went when i put a new turbo on it and low and behold i got a differant noise now that sounds quite major. only way to describe it is like all the shimm's are bouncing around in the engine and it get's alot louder the more gas i give her. she purrs when idling or stationary. but when driving she sounds like a bucket of bolts

Comment

geeeezzzzzz I hope that's not BAD news Neil - fingers crossed mate.

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                  X