Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @nero

so any luck matey?

erm... kinda, i'll try and play more friday or sunday, been busy the last couple of weeks, weddings both weekends, ill most of last week, helping someone move monday, playing chaffeur for my sister today. And it's summer youthwork season, so it's mad anyway - when isn't it.

I will sort something though, then we'll sort out a deal.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

ok mate,yr quite welcome to take roof box in the mean time,maybe a surftrain?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        ok mate,yr quite welcome to take roof box in the mean time,maybe a surftrain?
        aye, surftrain's good if anyone's coming this way or to Monster Mania, how close do you get to ashford? could possibly meet somewhere, i get over to tunbridge wells from time to time, and occasionally crawley. I'll have something for the DVD player sorted for sure by MM.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
          aye, surftrain's good if anyone's coming this way or to Monster Mania, how close do you get to ashford? could possibly meet somewhere, i get over to tunbridge wells from time to time, and occasionally crawley. I'll have something for the DVD player sorted for sure by MM.
          i can get to crawley?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            i can get to crawley?
            IF i get anything come up over there i'll give you a shout, i'll know a few days in advance. In the meantime, I'll put a surftrain request up in general and see if anyone else is coming this way at all.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Working...
            X