X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tjm bumper on e-bay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALUMINIUM-FRON...em110274591448
    Hold my beer and watch this

Nice find! I do love TJM bumpers. VERY happy that ive got mine!

Comment

I'm happy with my tea tray But thought I'd post it for those looking
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

And now we all know ..........up goes the price

Oh and spotted these if any of the west county mob want cheap 33's
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...E:B:SS:GB:1123
        Last edited by BioHazard; 29 July 2008, 15:34.
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

That tjm bumper, does it have a winch mount?
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

can't see one
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

speak to gwh, there's a steel cradle you have to buy that sits into the bumper, the winch mounts to the cradle, which mounts to the bumper, then there's more brackets that mount the whole lot to the surf.

So in a sense yes it's a winch bumper, but no.. it's not complete (at least in the pics) and you can't just drop a winch straight into it and off you go.

It was the cradle that took graham forever to get from TJMProducts, who had to import one from aus, via belgium or something stupid, to then discover these other brackets were also missing.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

... the brackets aren't in the pics on that one either, and you need them to mount the bumper even without the winch and cradle.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

cheers Nero.
                  Alan

Comment

If its anything like my T15 bumper then there is a shed load of room behind it.

You could EASILY fabricate a winch plate that sits behind it. Rather then import one. You can get a simple plate for approx £20.

make some way of bolting it on an you'll be up an running in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                      cheers Nero.
                      Don't even think about it. Make one you lazy B. Save the money for buying the winch.
                      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                        Don't even think about it. Make one you lazy B. Save the money for buying the winch.
                        You make one! your the welder/fabricator. I'll buy a winch.
                        Alan

Comment

definitely make one !!!.its just a steel cradle that sits in the bumper recess,and you bolt the winch to it.it says in the ad the mounts come with it. this is what i was missing,mr surfenvatchfinkelstein is making me some this weekend,so should be good to go
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                          X