Mot verdict!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mot verdict!!

Well for those of you who have been following the saga of my exhaust, brakes etc.heres the result of the MOT!

Rear exhaust - knackered (genius - like I didn't know that!!)
    Front section corroded & blowing!
    Middle section likely to break when seperating front and rear - how can you tell until you pull it apart?
    Seals gone on rear axle - passenger side leaking oil into drum - and I thought it was leaking brake fluid!
    Front outer cv boot both sides - knackered
    Chrome bumpers deteriorated - nothing a bit of tape won't fix - stupid ###### problem, whats wrong with me cutting up pedestrians with sharp edges, lets be honest if I hit thgem with a surf then a small cut from some chrome would be the least of their worries!

Not as bad as it could have been I suppose. Shame the front of the exhaust has had it. Just bought rear from TobyJug just need to get front and maybe middle now. Anyone got a front and middle going?

Hopefully I can get her sorted by the end of the week!

Thanks to Toby and Stormy for their help!

if you're looking for a chrome front bumper, then I have one http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=47518
    It's not rusted, but needs work
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

How much you asking for it??

May have front and middle exhaust coming from supersurf and have a tail end coming from Toby - Thanks for sving me a bundle guys!
      Last edited by jelsplace; 29 July 2008, 11:07.

Comment

Working...
      X