Possibly the best ad on Ebay?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly the best ad on Ebay?!

Whilst wading through different ads on fleabay this evening, in my sheer boredom I stumbled across this. If it were a surf i would have to say IOTY material or maybe just gives hope to the "whats the red button do?" crew.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...id=p2759.l1259
    Last edited by mikovitch; 28 July 2008, 23:07.
    Yippee-Kay-Ay, Melon Farmer.

This bit is just pure class.

To my knowledge, it is still legal (compare it to sleeping with your cousin. Technically its legal, but at the same time its a little bit wrong)

Comment

I know PMSL!!

Coming from deepest darkest hampshire myself, I found this quite ironic

Comment

Thats brilliant! At least the guy is totally honest about the state of it. Not something you can always say about eBay sellers.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Very true. I felt the need to praise the gentleman on his good job. He replied as follows:

Dear mikovitch76,

I would say that despite my exasperation, I would buy another one. I also self harm, as you can probably tell

- banzaiundersteer1

Splendid!

Comment

Agree Andy, his honesty is rather refreshing, hope he gets at least £100 just for his cheek.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I read this and had to check tHe title again, I thought it might be a LR

"The battery keeps going flat, but I believe this is because Ive never managed a long journey before it breaks again "

Class add
              Brian

Comment

Excellent add, almost as good as the four track add a while back

and not a bad buy if you just want summat to plow the shoit with, long as you have a trailer
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

if anyone want's it, it's in my town!!... i could drive it to tony's bbq!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

With no power steering it must be like driving a land rover. My Mondeo has no power steering and that can be heavy. It's those sorts of adverts that sell though. I sold an old PC case last year on e-bay by making up some nonesense to amuse. I put "this case doesn't have to be used to house the electrical componants. If turned on it's side and a mesh placed over it, this case is instantly transformed into a mini bar-b-q. If you don't have any mesh then leave on it's side, fill with soil and violla it's a plant pot." Sold it for £10, although £9 of that was postage
                    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
                    X