No announcement yet.

Really bad news! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linda asked me to post this as shes gone to see her sister on the train, and I'm taking the car up later to pick everyone up after rush hour.

Thank you all for your best wishes and prayers.

Sadly I heard this morning that although Chris is currently stable on life support, tests show that the damage to his brain while his heart had stopped is just too severe for him to maintain and support his body without life support.

I'm devistated as this is just the worst outcome. His 12yo son is being brought back from hols with his mum, and my sister is spending every minute at the hospital until the end. My poor little 1yo nephew will grow up without his dad.
    Tough times.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are there for the family

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

So sorry to hear about this Linda, Goes without saying that our thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.

It made me have a bit of a reality check and realise that my problems are nothing compared to what you and your family are going through.

Very best wishes

Mark.
        Entered this world with nothing, ain't got much of it left.

Comment

So sorry to hear your sad news Linda, thoughts and prayers for all your family at this time.
          Steve.

Comment

Oh dear Linda. So sorry to hear this sad news. It makes my problems fall into insignificance and makes you realize how short life can be.
            All tho we have never met my thoughts and prayers are with you all.
            God bless hun.

Comment

sorry to hear that linda and family

Comment

Sorry to hear and our thoughts are with you and your family.
                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Linda, so sorry to here the news has got worse. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Comment

Working...
                  X