Surftrain cornwall to oultonpark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surftrain cornwall to oultonpark

Hey up ya all train is leaving redruth,cornwall monday 11th august going up to oulton park, then coming back tuesday 12th evening
    Route is A30 - join m5 at exeter - J8 onto m6 - leave m6 at J18 - onto A54 - then a couple of backroads to oulton park race track.

If you want anything taken up or bought back then let me know as going we can arrange the stuff get to me over the weekend befor i leave.cant really do door to door service as on the way up is a tight schedual but anywhere very near to the motorway or service station/junction etc we can meet

Leaving redruth around 7-8 pm monday so will mean i get to oulton park around 3am.Its a track day im doing so things can also be collected from oulton park during the day of tuesday.

Also going to castle combe 10th sept and donnington in november so if you want anything picked up delivered thats not to big let me know
    Cheers rob

Hi Rob I need 5 wheels n Tyres in Bolton area collecting.
    If I can arrange seller to meet with ya at a RV point, is this possible ?
    Jess

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

yes i dont see why not i'll make sure i've got a couple of extra straps and can tie em down on the trailer
      If they can meet me on/near my route then its no problem

Comment

Rob once you got them home if you give me a shout i will come and collect them from you for Jess
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

so these wheels are to go from bolton-not quite going all that way up though is it possible to meet anywhere from j18-south of the m6 and brought back to cornwall?

Comment

@Robmathews

Hi Rob, Don't worry about the Surftrain it's Cancelled ..
            Thanks anyway
            Jess

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

ok no worries bump for anyone else!

Comment

Quick reminder this is this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                X