Can't believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally got an answer from our insurance company about the bloke who went in to the side of our Primera after 8 weeks

They have suggested we go 50/50 liability on the claim. Unfortunately there were no witnesses, but the bloke had severe damage to his car, but ours was slightly dented. Just on principal, I said b******s, I'll take it to court on principal, and they said I would probably lose and the court would still insist on 50/50 liability. Now I know for sure thats he's expense is gonna be far bigger than mine, but i'm gonna be 50% liable for it.

Any other avenues I could take, cos at the moment I'm simmering gently, and coming to the boil nicely

Originally posted by Fieldsy
    Finally got an answer from our insurance company about the bloke who went in to the side of our Primera after 8 weeks

They have suggested we go 50/50 liability on the claim. Unfortunately there were no witnesses, but the bloke had severe damage to his car, but ours was slightly dented. Just on principal, I said b******s, I'll take it to court on principal, and they said I would probably lose and the court would still insist on 50/50 liability. Now I know for sure thats he's expense is gonna be far bigger than mine, but i'm gonna be 50% liable for it.

Any other avenues I could take, cos at the moment I'm simmering gently, and coming to the boil nicely
    you have pm
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Mmmmmmmm

yea fieldsy we go round to him beat the crap outta him till he admits liability sorted m8
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

yes m8, my sentiments exactly,

but got a feeling I might get a tug

lets just hope he's got a good paint sprayer, cos he might need him again in the future

Comment

Hi Fieldsy

Iv'e been down this road recently being told by my insurance company to accept 50/50%. My answer was the same as yours and for the same reasons.
          I got hit by a boy racer who came accross two mini round abouts, as I was turning around the back of the second roundabout towing a trailer tent. He hit me at such a force he lifted the surf off the ground so that the trailer was diging in to the other side of the surf. He stated to his insurance comp that he was only doing 15-20mph (in a Fiesta ). My insurance comp said that I could loose as I should have given Way (the to***r was not even in site when I pulled on to the round about). They had all the facts and photos. My own solicitor said they were wrong in thier verdict and sould not accept 50/50%. This happened in Colchester. I went to court and in my oppinion the judge had all ready made up his mind as to what had happened. I won with 100% costs and they valued my surf at more than I paid for it.

Some insurance company.

Good Luck
          Geoff.
          Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Working...
          X