bargain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bargain

hi guys heres my problem i have an k reg 2.4 auto ssr-x (or did have i will explain that bit in a sec)

it has been stood for two months but started daily with no probs i was told the big end had gone so bought an new truck with the intention of breaking this one

the problem is that even after checking with the dvla that the truck was ok where it was and sorn they towed it yesterday so what im thinking rather than letting them have it im trying to see if anyone is interested in buying it whole for parts for around £600 to cover the £200 release fee after looking at the individual prices for parts think this a bargain but i am open to offers as longs as i can cover the £200 release and make a little cash

what do you think guys as i really dont want to give them the satisfaction also has colour keyed rear wheel cover cd stereo etc but would have to go complete

cheersagainst the clock though as at the moment they had stopped any storage costs as im kicking off with them as given duff advise by dvla as it stands no charges until friday
    Attached Files

ehhh u might wanna put this in the for sale section with a paid add...
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

thanks toby will do but just trying to gage interest first to see if anyone was interested due to the circumstances

cheers

Comment

yeah I gathered that but it still is a for sale ad...
        Not being rude like but rules are rules...
        So get it posted there...

Someone will hav it off u or break it urself...
        One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Working...
        X