Quiet Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet Weekend

Its going to quiet on here for a few days as weve all gone to scarborough for a long weekend of fun.
    so no photos till we all get home, you may get some on sunday but most will be at the start of the week.
    The only news ive heard so far from Tony & Linda is they left their coolbox in the kitchen loaded with goodies including the TRIFLE so they'll come home to a sour smell. im setting off up north now for a weekend of mud & fun so catch you all on wednesday.

No doubt there will be some funny replies to this post.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

For example....

....Why has this post been put in technical-mechanical-general??!!??...

Might go and break in and nick the trifle-is there any beer in the cool box?

Have tons of fun!

Sam

Comment

Gonna be quiet without the Linda & Tony show...

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
        Gonna be quiet without the Linda & Tony show...
        wasn,t quiet here, North Yorks off-road center, saturday,s surf invasion:
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ship

OKay...who let the side down with a Suzi?
          Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by ship
            that looks great, would love to mob an offroad center like that someday with a dozen or so of the almighty Hilux Surfs, was there others, did they fail where ye all succeeded ????

Comment

Originally posted by marky
              Its going to quiet on here for a few days as weve all gone to scarborough for a long weekend of fun.
              so no photos till we all get home, you may get some on sunday but most will be at the start of the week.
              The only news ive heard so far from Tony & Linda is they left their coolbox in the kitchen loaded with goodies including the TRIFLE so they'll come home to a sour smell. im setting off up north now for a weekend of mud & fun so catch you all on wednesday.

No doubt there will be some funny replies to this post.
              DONT PANIC!! We rang the man feeding the birds and the trifle was rescued and put in the fridge... its on the menu for tea!! yum yum...
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                We're BACK!!! Hope you enjoyed the rest....
                hehehe....My ears are burning already. Glad you all had a great time tho, jealous? who moi?......too right I am.

Comment

Originally posted by sammy
                  For example....

....Why has this post been put in technical-mechanical-general??!!??...

Might go and break in and nick the trifle-is there any beer in the cool box?

Have tons of fun!

Sam
                  i was in a rush & all excited. i also didnt realise i was in tech mech at the time
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                    OKay...who let the side down with a Suzi?
                    hehe, how come I get an attempted drunken late night wheel clamping for abusing the Zukis, and this goes all weekend without a reply!!!!

(not that I disagree with the statement..................... . :evil laugh: bwahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!! :choke: :cough:..... :/evil laugh: )
                    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                      hehe, how come I get an attempted drunken late night wheel clamping for abusing the Zukis, and this goes all weekend without a reply!!!!

(not that I disagree with the statement..................... . :evil laugh: bwahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!! :choke: :cough:..... :/evil laugh: )
                      Tony , Tony , Tony
                      How you forget . Jotto is a professional welder by trade , so what ,the wheel clamp did not fit THIS time , who says it will not next time . We have a Surf for wheel diamentions etc .

So WATCH OUT , CLAMPERS ABOUT

Rick
                      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                        Tony , Tony , Tony
                        How you forget . Jotto is a professional welder by trade , so what ,the wheel clamp did not fit THIS time , who says it will not next time . We have a Surf for wheel diamentions etc .

Rick
                        eek!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                          Tony , Tony , Tony

Rick
                          rick he's got a WINCH and he's not afraid to use it
                          (\__/)
                          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                            rick he's got a WINCH and he's not afraid to use it
                            YEAH! I'll drag myself along the road, one lamp post at a time!

Probably still quicker than driving a Zuki...... (damnit Tony, you couldn't just press post!! had to get that last remark in didn't you........... )

Comment

Shame the only vehicle the clamp would fit was a suzi
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X