Can Anyone Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anyone Help!!!

Got up this morning to find all 4 tyres slashed! Can anyone advise a good place to buy from - also best size & type to go for? Cheers - Mick

Need more info mate. What size are the wheels / tyres you have on now? Are they standard Surf or aftermarket alloys?
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Sorry - heads in bits at the moment! - they are standard wheels and the size on them at the moment is 265/70 R15.

Comment

265/70/15
        265/75/15
        or 31x10.50x15 will all fit without any problems.

Try finding a local dealer on www.4site4x4.co.uk , you might be pleasantly surprised by the prices some of them will come up with. Also the tyre selector will give you an idea of what's about for your planned use and so on.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Really sorry to hear about your trouble mate. I did a quick Ebay search and came up with these. Wouldn't be too bad if you could get them cheap enough, the guy will deliver. Hope it helps.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FULL-SET-OF-4X...3286.m14.l1318
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Camskill are pretty good prices too.

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

cheers for u help guys, just need to make my mind up now bfgs look good and come well recommended of a mate, but i also like the falken la/at, has anyone got these and what do u think, £54.00 each is not bad cheers mick

Comment

falken are good,cant remember who had some off roading (they were at's) seemed good.
                with the money you save on em you could buy a gallon of fuel and a box of swan vesta's and show the little shoites(should they reappear) some .............ahe.............c orrective therapy
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I got a pair of Falkens on my old 1st gen . Very good off road for an AT tyre .
                  Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    falken are good,cant remember who had some off roading (they were at's) seemed good.
                    with the money you save on em you could buy a gallon of fuel and a box of swan vesta's and show the little shoites(should they reappear) some .............ahe.............c orrective therapy
                    Chaos did have the last time I saw him ......

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

I had the Falkens for a few months.

Not bad for the money at all.

Id go for them.

Or get a quick 4" lift on an get 33"s. Maybe it was Fate who slashed your tyres

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                        Chaos did have the last time I saw him ......

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
                        thats the fella jess !!

he did sarn helen and the roman steps on them,so they had to be pretty good
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

the cheapers place you will find any 4x4 tyre is www.paddockspares.com, its cheaper than camskill.

Comment

Working...
                          X