Bio Fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bio Fuel

right have managed to find a supplier of bio in south london ,have spoke to a few of hes customers, ones been using 200 litres a week running hes trucks on it ,
    been speaking to the supplier today trying to sort out some business with him [ supplying him with waste oil ]
    hoping to get bio for about 90p per litre if anyone is interested give me a shout
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
    right have managed to find a supplier of bio in south london ,have spoke to a few of hes customers, ones been using 200 litres a week running hes trucks on it ,
    been speaking to the supplier today trying to sort out some business with him [ supplying him with waste oil ]
    hoping to get bio for about 90p per litre if anyone is interested give me a shout
    will GWH be testing it
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
      will GWH be testing it
      have asked gwh but due to certain reasons he dont think he will be able to test, he gave me a few pointers to look out ,
      seems nice and clear trev & will be using it in my truck

Comment

I'm interested.

let me know how you get on with it as I'm a little dubious about what some of the bio fuel contains.

I like just pouring pure virgin veg in the tank but that is nearly as expensive as diesel now. bugger.
        If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
          have asked gwh but due to certain reasons he dont think he will be able to test, he gave me a few pointers to look out ,
          seems nice and clear trev & will be using it in my truck
          Any chance of passing on the pointers...I have been getting bio from a local supplier for a bit now...so far so good

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by mckirdy-services View Post
            I'm interested.

let me know how you get on with it as I'm a little dubious about what some of the bio fuel contains.

I like just pouring pure virgin veg in the tank but that is nearly as expensive as diesel now. bugger.
            couple of mates are using it one is a discovery other a maverick would have put some in mine today but fellah only had enough on hes transit to supply the business i mentioned above ,
            fellah has been using 200 litres a week for the last 6 months on lorries & vans with no probs in running of said vehicles ,hes a very good friend of a friend and believe me if there had been any probs he,s friend wouldn't now be using it ,
            same rules apply as of changing fuel filter etc ,[crud in tank being dragged up ]
            if i can get it for 90p a litre that is a saving of 44p per litre around here
            will be using it myself

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
              Any chance of passing on the pointers...I have been getting bio from a local supplier for a bit now...so far so good
              pm gwh its pretty straight forward [ as you would see by muj's bio sample ]

Comment

What happened about that? Everything went quiet, and Muj didn't show his face again...

PS. Veg oil still 'only' 88p a litre in 20 litre boxes from Costco. Had another 3 last weekend. I beleive the same brand is the same price from Bookers too.
                Last edited by Apache; 19 July 2008, 10:53.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                X