Surftrain Request - Tony + Linda's BBQ > Monster Mania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surftrain Request - Tony + Linda's BBQ > Monster Mania

Anyone able to collect a door for me from Vagrant No.2 / Jotto at Tony & Linda's BBQ and bring it to Monster Mania??

Or just get it this side of the M25 and i'll come get it from you if you aren't going or won't have room for a door monster mania weekend.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Where abouts are you in kent mate?
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

is that by any chance the one from rich. if it ain't then i'm going to both

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
        Where abouts are you in kent mate?
        Ashford, but i'll travel to collect it anywhere in kent really, can't be anywhere in Kent more than an hour from me anyway.

Originally posted by sledge View Post
        Nah, it's from Vagrant No.2's breaker, but he's gonna ask Jotto (I think it was Jotto he was gonna ask anyway) to bring it down to Tony & Linda's BBQ if someone can take it from there.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

I have no problem picking it upmate
          SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Don't know if this will be of any help as I'm not sure where t'others live but I am going from Epsom to Salisbury on aug 9th and hopefully to monster trucks but if not can always meet you on M25 or summat?

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
              It's not, but it'd be great if you had room for it.

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
              Don't know if this will be of any help as I'm not sure where t'others live but I am going from Epsom to Salisbury on aug 9th and hopefully to monster trucks but if not can always meet you on M25 or summat?
              Cheers for the offer, Tony's is Basingstoke somewhere, so close to the M3 i think and it's the 9th it will hopefully be there.

Originally posted by charvell View Post
              I have no problem picking it upmate
              I'll bear it in mind if sledge can't find room, a visit to croydon sounds like the perfect excuse to spend an hour or three buying junk in ikea.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

If it comes to it Ian then i will go via tony and linda's and collect it on my way up on the thursday night/friday morning as i have to bring the trailor loaded with parts for others to deliver on the way up anyway.
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  If it comes to it Ian then i will go via tony and linda's and collect it on my way up on the thursday night/friday morning as i have to bring the trailor loaded with parts for others to deliver on the way up anyway.
                  That's a very kind offer mate, but it's miles out your way if you're coming up the coast to drop stuff off. If no one can do it from one event to the other I'll ask charvell, I can make croydon in about 1hr 15 minutes from home. But at the moment sledge is loking firm favourite if he has room.
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

I'll be having to go somewhere near i would think as i have parts for puppy walker and a load of parts for NEZ in sussex who i'll meet somewhere on route aswell

Comment

i'll pick it up as i'm going to both if thats cool nero

Comment

Neil what route will you be taking to M/M

Comment

one that takes me there lmao

Comment

i will have to go past yours to go up to puppywalkers to meet him somewhere for his stuff to be collected,so i may end up waking you up early hours on the friday morning for a coffee lol
                            I was then thinking aboutgoing onto the dreaded m25 that way round unless you know of a better route but i need to go somewhere near to sussex aswell to meet up with NEZ

Comment

thats cool, were leave the backgate open for you too bunk in the garden lmao.

no probs

Comment

Working...
                              X