yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4.5" economy lift vs 4.5" gold series lift by LA Supertrux??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.5" economy lift vs 4.5" gold series lift by LA Supertrux??

question as title of thread ^^^

basically does any1 know what the main difference between them is? say i opted for the economy lift, what would the dissadvantages of it?
    on thier site it says that it will provide "all the necessary parts for a successful 4.5" lift"
    if this is the case, then y would i need to go for the Gold Series lift if everything works fine with the econmony?? or doesnt it?
    cheers.
    Jay

p.s must admit, that 10" lift is looking more and more appealing!!

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
    question as title of thread ^^^

basically does any1 know what the main difference between them is? say i opted for the economy lift, what would the dissadvantages of it?
    on thier site it says that it will provide "all the necessary parts for a successful 4.5" lift"
    if this is the case, then y would i need to go for the Gold Series lift if everything works fine with the econmony?? or doesnt it?
    cheers.
    Jay

p.s must admit, that 10" lift is looking more and more appealing!!
    your looking at the wrong kit,unless you have a leaf sprung truck.the surf kit only comes in one form and thats a 4" kit.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

how do i know if i have the leaf spring version? im not next to my truck at the mo but its a 1993 ssr-x 3.0lt limited edition KZN130.
      ta.

Comment

how do i know if i have the leaf spring version? im not next to my truck at the mo but its a 1993 ssr-x 3.0lt limited edition KZN130.
        ta.
        def not leaf sprung matey

Comment

ok looks like i'll have to go for the £969 susp kit from LA.
          dont mind so much forking out the £££ for the susp lift but i cant justify spending £££ on a body lit kit!
          does any1 know who does the cheapest body lift kit OR where i can source the parts individually OR of any1 on here that can make on up for me?
          much appreciated.
          Jay.

Comment

ok looks like i'll have to go for the £969 susp kit from LA.
            dont mind so much forking out the £££ for the susp lift but i cant justify spending £££ on a body lit kit!
            does any1 know who does the cheapest body lift kit OR where i can source the parts individually OR of any1 on here that can make on up for me?
            much appreciated.
            Jay.
            what size body lift kit are you after?
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
              what size body lift kit are you after?
              woops that would help wouldnt it! lol

3" body lift

Comment

http://http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-...3286.m20.l1116

found this on good old ebay
                just emailed the seller to ask what excatly was in the kit as the description was a bit vauge.
                any thoughts on it guys? its very cheap? maybe too cheap?

Comment

woops that would help wouldnt it! lol

3" body lift
                  ah thats a pity i have 2" kits in stock £95 +vat and postage.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

yeah it seems the 2" kits are cheap and easy to come by as opposed to the 3". it has to be the 3" for me tho, to go along with the 4" susp lift in order to fit some 35's on comfortably.

Comment

A lot of lateral stresses on a tall bodylift kit.

If I was doing one, I might be inclined to up the bolt diameter size and maybe add extra points, and make the blocks larger diameter than the standard 2" - where the mating surfaces are suitably large enough to accomodate a larger block. I'd also weld in some extra plating to the body mounting points. There isn't a huge anount of 'meat' in them.
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

yeah it seems the 2" kits are cheap and easy to come by as opposed to the 3". it has to be the 3" for me tho, to go along with the 4" susp lift in order to fit some 35's on comfortably.
                        wot u meant to ask is,oh you obviously make them,how much for a 3 inch kit please?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                          wot u meant to ask is,oh you obviously make them,how much for a 3 inch kit please?
                          bwahahahahhaaa. no not gonna make him one now...........wonders off sulking
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                            bwahahahahhaaa. no not gonna make him one now...........wonders off sulking
                            any thoughts on bike carrier yet?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                              any thoughts on bike carrier yet?
                              ah it was you that asked me was it.didnt i reply???i cant remember
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X