Deja Vu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deja Vu?

Is it just me or are a lot of the recent posts all very samey?

* How Many MPG Do You Get?
    * Whats The Overdrive Button Do? (For Gods sake!)
    * I'm A Newbie What Surf Should I Get?
    * What Should I Look Out For When Buying A Surf?
    * Will My Surf Run On Veg Oil?

After the incredibley funny 'Messages Being Vetted' thread (some of the comments on that were classics), things have slowed right down.

We need someone to come along a poke the hornets nest again!
    Last edited by Scorpion; 16 July 2008, 17:55.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

After Billys' last round, no I think the hornets can stay happily where they are.
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Hey Jim, there's only room for a couple of grouches on this forum, and me, Matt F and Albannacheehhe... whatever the ###### hell his name is have taken those positions!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Oh look 953 posts. Only a couple more years and I'll reach 1,000.
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

All the newbie stuff is from new Surfers snapping up the bargains as everyone else seems to be selling their trucks!
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            Hey Jim, there's only room for a couple of grouches on this forum, and me, Matt F and Albannacheehhe... whatever the ###### hell his name is have taken those positions!
            Right. Confused. If there's only room for a couple, how come there are three of us?

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
              Oh look 953 posts. Only a couple more years and I'll reach 1,000.
              By god, you whore.

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                All the newbie stuff is from new Surfers snapping up the bargains as everyone else seems to be selling their trucks!
                True, me included to a degree as I only gained my smurf cos the missus didnt want it anymore.

Ok, so I may be a noob but I do have SOME common sense, after all I have had Landies and Rangies for nearly 15 years but some of the questions these people are asking are just sooooooo retarded. Seriously,

1> if there is a strange button in your truck and it has jap writing next to it, Just press the flipping thing and see what happens! It is there for a reason, nothing bad is going to happen.

2> Wanna run your truck on veggie oil. Just use the net to research it. The diesel engine was invented to run on Peanut oil ffs. Stick what you like in the tank as long as it runs!

Ok, I am done now
                Yippee-Kay-Ay, Melon Farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                  Right. Confused. If there's only room for a couple, how come there are three of us?
                  you beat me to it.
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

2> Wanna run your truck on veggie oil. Just use the net to research it. The diesel engine was invented to run on Peanut oil ffs. Stick what you like in the tank as long as it runs!

I thought it was waste from coal it was meant to burn...
                    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I did'nt know what the red button was for for quite a while, but i did'nt ask, i waited for someone else to ask did'nt want to look a NOOB
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post

I thought it was waste from coal it was meant to burn...
                        Aye!! stick owt in there, just chucked 2 1/2 lt of ATF in yesterday, see if that'll get it off it's arse,
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                          Aye!! stick owt in there, just chucked 2 1/2 lt of ATF in yesterday, see if that'll get it off it's arse,
                          You could put rocket fuel in there, but it's still a 2.4 and it won't go any faster
                          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by mikovitch View Post

I do have SOME common sense, after all I have had Landies and Rangies for nearly 15 years
                            Some being the word .........landies, rangies and common sense don't mix

yes i belive it was peanut oil
                            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Oi! Cheeky fecker! hehehe

I can't argue with that really, seen the light now tho. I cant really knock the surf for pushing chavved up corsa's up the motorway and then pi$$ing myself when I leave them standing!
                              Yippee-Kay-Ay, Melon Farmer.

Comment

Working...
                              X