what polish to use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what polish to use

hi there have a dark metallic blue lux and it needs polished up looks cack, tried t cut and a polish cream not much luck! any ideas? as its an import paint job does this make a difference>

Thanks

Originally posted by bazcrx View Post
    hi there have a dark metallic blue lux and it needs polished up looks cack, tried t cut and a polish cream not much luck! any ideas? as its an import paint job does this make a difference>

Thanks
    yes an import paint job is different,as itsjapanese therefore eastern paint.
    the first problem is the colour..paint it burgundy,then..and only then,geta huge bucket of mud and chuck it over it,and never ever wash it again...

peace
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by bazcrx View Post

Thanks
      Hi and welcome my surf is also Dark Blue Metalic I use Autosmart Polish which i buy from twostrokevaleting, if you want his E-mail address let me know.

Comment

Hi and welcome what you need is a bucket of sand and a bucket of water. Mix them together and apply vigerously with a house brick. But make sure you apply in a clockwise direction only.
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Ask Yoshie,

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=6368

he has a lot of interesting suggestions when it comes to polishing your Surf, in fact its his favorite topic
          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Another "expert" on pol!$hing (sorry can't type that word) is Breakdowntruck the "King of Bling"

Personally I find the mudpack option is better
            My other cars a QUAD
            (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
            http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot View Post
              Another "expert" on pol!$hing (sorry can't type that word) is Breakdowntruck.

why ty........just for u....lolololol

autosmart is best,but easiest to get is autoglym at halfrauds,you want high resin polish

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot View Post
                Another "expert" on pol!$hing (sorry can't type that word) is Breakdowntruck the "King of Bling"

Just cos some people prefer a nice clean, shiney car, i always say if you look after things they last longer!!

This man supplies Autosmart, Quick delivery too

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA:IT&ih=016
                Last edited by nettielikescars; 15 July 2008, 22:53.

Comment

I use turtle wax liquid stuff that goes in the water when washing.

Then the hard turtle wax once the truck is dry, lots of elbow grease and then buff to a high gloss shine.

mmmmmmmmmm shiny

I take about 3 hours to fully clean and polish the truck inside and out.

it looks great afterwards and the bonnet is just like a big shiny mirror
                  If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                    Ask Yoshie,

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=6368

he has a lot of interesting suggestions when it comes to polishing your Surf, in fact its his favorite topic
                    Aye your good Gordon.

I'm close to Edin, I will give you a shout the next time we are having a Valet meeting at Drunclog.
                    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                      Aye your good Gordon.

I'm close to Edin, I will give you a shout the next time we are having a Valet meeting at Drunclog.
                      Wish I lived closer, rather than the opposite end of the country as I would join you for your valeting day

I have found though that Baldhu does a reasonable valet
                      My other cars a QUAD
                      (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                      http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Working...
                      X