Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf stickers/transfers

Hi
    Only just got my 93 surf ...does anyone know where to purchase the transfers/stickers that say "Surf" and runs on the lower dorr panels ...Mine are missing ...also the on in the rear window that says "Off Road" Thanx

Originally posted by halkewl
    Hi
    Only just got my 93 surf ...does anyone know where to purchase the transfers/stickers that say "Surf" and runs on the lower dorr panels ...Mine are missing ...also the on in the rear window that says "Off Road" Thanx
    Speak to "hormygollop" (keith) on here, he has a vinyl cutting machine and can custom make them for you.... if you ask nicely!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Thanks How do I get hold of Keith ?

Comment

You can PM him from this forum. Look for Hormygollop in the members list.

Comment

Thanks How do I get hold of Keith ?
          Very carefully buy the nuts. He's very fragile nowdays.

Rubble.
          Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by rubblebags
            Very carefully buy the nuts. He's very fragile nowdays.

Rubble.
            He wasn't when I saw him last - he looked positively rotund
            NO WORRIES!
            Rusty

Comment

Hi
              you could also contact barry at roughtrax www.toyotahilux.com he has some already made, (not sure how much though). they might not be on the website but i've seen 'em there.

Planty

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                Speak to "hormygollop" (keith) on here, he has a vinyl cutting machine and can custom make them for you.... if you ask nicely!
                And indeed they are available, in any font any ( almost) colour. Full or Pinstriped
                Attached is pics of mine.
                Cost is £25 per pair including the rear stripes. It is also possible to cut your Forum name etc into the rear stripe, which would look good.
                cheers
                Keith
                Attached Files
                I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Working...
                X