Decent Dealer in West Yorkshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent Dealer in West Yorkshire

Hi can anyone reccomend a good dealer in the Leeds/West Yorkshire area I WANT a surf but not being the most mechanical minded and not having a bottomless bank account dont want to have to spend a lot on repairs ie head I would ideally like a 3.0 but it depends how far the budget goes I'm looking to spend about £6000 is there a good dealer in this area or will I need to go further afield

Thanks Leodis

You could try Chequered Flag in Leeds, just been and ordered a 96 ssrx 3.0 this week, pick it up after my hols in a week and I can't wait. They normally have a few in the workshop, I think he imports about 30 a month. My mate bought a 2.4 from him and recommended him.

Phone Steve on 0113 2442498

Comment

yeah can confirm that cralittlewood, just waiting to take delivery of a 3.0L myself from Steve, he dosent give you any bull and has been ok with me, P.S have you bought the silver one its a lovely motor mate.
      if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Yo Guys, I,ll have to have a look at Chequered Flag myself!
        I have heard of a place in Idle, Bradford, but don't know much about it.

Good Luck,

Derek

Comment

Where is chequered flag cant find an address for them

Comment

chequered flag are situated behind the crown point retail park, turn into the park and at the roundabout turn right, so you drive past the side of the photo processing building, turn left at the T junction, then first right, chequered flag are on the right about 50yds up the road, Steve would be the first to admit that its a bit grotty (the building) but look past this, its a good place to view them.....

Derek the place in Idle may be car equality, i havent been to see any of his cars but i have heard some good reports, IE good after sales.. good luck..
            Dave

Comment

Firefly, yes the silver one is the one I bought. Picked it up yesterday and been showing it off to the family who are all very impressed.

Comment

http://www.beechesmotorcompany.co.uk/

i bought mine from beeches in keighley.
                not the best of salesmen but they had a sweet black 3.0 on a L plate with 75000 kms on the clock in at 5995 a couple of weeks ago. if you're willing to go without the crappy 3 month warranty and pay in cash then you'll get a hefty chunk knocked off too.

worth a look mate.

will
                black 1995 ssrx 3.0ltd

Comment

sorry, my mistake. £5495!
                  it's nice too.

black 1995 ssrx 3.0ltd

Comment

cralittlewood
                    Its a nice motor mate
                    just been getting used to mine can i ask did you get the bimta certificate with yours, as im seeing him wednesday for mine forgot it in all the excitement of picking it up
                    DAVE........

Comment

silver hilux

I can say that Craigs surf was a nice silver colour until he dirtied it the same day he picked it up lol. I have the 2.4 version but at least it is cleaner lol. We have just noticed that the fog light when fitted on the right side is too close to the exhaust and melts the lens cover so just check yours. ( hope this gives craig an incentive to wash his car now lol)

Comment

Originally posted by firefly
                        cralittlewood
                        Its a nice motor mate
                        just been getting used to mine can i ask did you get the bimta certificate with yours, as im seeing him wednesday for mine forgot it in all the excitement of picking it up
                        DAVE........
                        Dave,

I didn't get a bimta certificate and I had never even heard what one was until I saw your post. I'll have to give him a call and see if I can get one.

Craig

Comment

Working...
                        X