Wheel cover Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel cover Humor

Here is my wheel cover and a one of the running boards with some light hearted humor... Its funny to watch people in traffic jams trying to keep up to read the signs and the burst out laughing........
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mark g8awo; 21 September 2003, 18:27.
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Originally posted by mark g8awo
    Here is my wheel cover and a one of the running boards with some light hearted humor... Its funny to watch people in traffic jams trying to keep up to read the signs and the burst out laughing........
    and a pic?????
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Subtle as ever Mark.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
        Nice one Mark,where d'ya get the wheel cover?