Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at long last

just heard on the news that jacqui smith ,our esteemed home secretary
    has come up with a few "short sharp shocks" to try and bring about a decrease in knife crime

she said "in my opinion",getting a kid who has stabbed someone to visit hospital wards and get the victims familty in front of them,will be a greater deterrent than standing a chance of being rogered in the potting shed !!!

just seems to me that a ratboy who stabs someone up will

a.not be quite so deterred in the first place,as all he has to do is a bit of community service,as ms smith says it still will not be obligatory for knife weilding persons to go to jail

b. just laugh at the victims family,as has happened during the great "meet you victims family" experiment of a few years ago

so yet again the govt get it more wrong than a wrong thing

i never wish anyones life away ,least of all my own,but im desparate for 2010 to hurry along so i can assist in removing all traces of new labour
    just not sure if the tories will be any better this time round,but i spose its safe to say that thet cant be any worse........
    Non intercooled nothing.

Hear hear Gra! Totally agree.

They are so far removed from reality they've completely lost touch.

Kiddie takes knife out with the intent of sticking it into someone aint gonna be fazed about seeing his victim in hospital.

My mum suggested birching. I've never been a big fan of corporal punishment, but in this case maybe it would be useful. If you get 'caught' carrying a knife, then you get a few swift lashes across the arse. We're too bl00dy lily livered and spineless in this country now. We need to meet these thugs head on and be hard.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

spot on andy,its just..........

well every time its decided that a non prison punishment will be the new "deterrent"
      it makes it obvious (to me anyway) that the prospect of being caught and dealt with by the law is not so scary.
      if you knew you were going to prison,for a long time,surely that would deter you a bit more ??
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

1st court apperance {mistakes happen}
        2nd {you dont learn do you}
        3rd {your taking the P i ss}
        4th {out back 9mm back of the head}

Out of intrest most Prisoner held on untried warrants waiting to go to court Monday, will have in excess of 30 previous convictions.
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post

Out of intrest most Prisoner held on untried warrants waiting to go to court Monday, will have in excess of 30 previous convictions.
          im just pushing my bottom jaw closed !!!!

30,bl00dy hell fire
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

what this country needs is someone with enough guts to rescind the human rights law and get rid of this stupid politicly correct nonsense and let the police get on with there job not hindered by race laws ,any new immigrant that is convicted of a crime does his time and is then immediatly deported back from whence he/she came regardless of marriage status with no appeals anyone found carrying any weapon of any type gets put away for a minimum of 5 years increasing with the type of weapon,life for a bomb,death penalty for murder. that might quieten things down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by soramad View Post
              any new immigrant that is convicted of a crime does his time and is then immediatly deported back from whence he/she came regardless of marriage status with no appeals.
              Why feed n house em ... We're too hospitable ....
              Deport em after conviction...no appeals

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post

similar to the 3 strikes law in the US http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_strikes_law
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post

ha ha, you should see the home office specification for immigrants who are sent back. Spent thousands on a room that they'll use about once or twice a month for about 4 hours. Don't worry tax payer you're not footing the bill, my company is.
                  Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post

Deport everyone, why pick on immigrants.

Bring back transportation. Plent of room left in Straya and we still own it.

Comment

You get My Vote !

When do you stand for election !
                      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

I agree with the Home Secretary, prison would not be suitable. Thats because this b00dy namby pamby pussyfooting Labour government has made prison so easy and comfortable. I just wish we had an arrangement with some African prisons so's we could send the reprobates out there to serve their sentence. They'd never re-offend after that I can tell you ...
                        The rule
                        1 between 100 inmates
                        : guards are like this
                        you never see
                        If you are lucky someone will before you get

There are 50+ prisoners to a 10ft square cell where mostly you stand. Fall over and your lying in some awful stuff. Very little food is dished out. The only time you get out to exercise is complete the 'hard labour'. Don't bend over cos someone will 'roger' you .... oooh, makes me shudder. But this government will always make it easy for them cos most are labour voters!! Controversial ?
                        If it ain't fun it ain't worth doing!

Comment

Originally posted by BushBuster View Post
                          . But this government will always make it easy for them cos most are labour voters!! Controversial ?
                          The above statement is also part of the problem.
                          You can vote in who you like, the power as an example let's say, to bring back capital punishment does not sit with the UK Gov. That right was signed over that Europe long ago.

The Bill on Human Rights agian forces rules on UK Gov. At present ever Prisoner in the UK who has had to "slop out" in he past is eing awarded $4,000 in compensation. On a side note the lawyers are taking £2K from each case.
                          {who's the crooks}

Leaving the European Union is our only option if you want change and control back in UK voters hands.
                          Brian

Comment

Working...
                          X