• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good lad.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Had a free invite for the whole weekend due to some mates having a stand there (Oxford University Motor Sport Foundation - OUMF), but desperately need to get the bike back together and so spent the day in my shed instead.

Bugger it!!!

Comment

i won 2 free tickets last year and ended up with going with billy no mates which was a shame cos everybody i asked wanted to go but couldnt...A good day out but also could be expensive....The year before i took 8 tons of Moet to the festival on the friday and the security were shocked when i said i had come to run an artic up the climb...They reaconed i couldnt turn it round at the top.. I told them i would make room...Also i had to take 27ton of Moet to the revival meet onlt to be told that to get to where they wanted the stuff dropped i had to go all the way around the track Oh mate i was a pig in ****..
        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

My son and his mate went, said it was a great day, and judgeing by the pics he took i aggree, would'nt mine this in the surf, four buick v-8's shoehorned in there, he said the engine noise was deffening, the wacky races tank brobe down right in front of em and they were at the corner when that guy crashed Rod, excellent stuff
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
          X