cbt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbt

any tips(from anyone who has done it recently!),much appreciated,doing mine tommorow

aye.

don't fall off.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
      aye.

don't fall off.
      ty lololol,should have mentioned my last bike was a 600 single couple of years ago,so i can ride,just never done it the legal way b4

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        any tips(from anyone who has done it recently!),much appreciated,doing mine tommorow
        wheelies do not impress the examiners !!

just be calm (which i spose may be hard) but good luck
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          wheelies do not impress the examiners !!

just be calm (which i spose may be hard) but good luck
          why would i struggle to stay calm???(dare i ask )

Comment

because you are in a stressful situation,being examined and observed and trying not to make any mistakes,seems the most unideal place to be calm to me.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
              because you are in a stressful situation,being examined and observed and trying not to make any mistakes,seems the most unideal place to be calm to me.
              true,but im pretty good under stress lol,my biggest hurdle will be hazard perception,for the big test

Comment

true,but im pretty good under stress lol,my biggest hurdle will be hazard perception,for the big test
                Hazard perception is not part of the CBT. If you can stop, start and corner a bike, you'll be fine.

The hazard perception bit of the main test is a doddle too, almost impossible to fail if you already drive. The test its self is pretty easy too, unless, like me, you start your 'U' turn in front of a moving car!

pi55ed it the next time...
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                  Hazard perception is not part of the CBT. If you can stop, start and corner a bike, you'll be fine.

The hazard perception bit of the main test is a doddle too, almost impossible to fail if you already drive. The test its self is pretty easy too, unless, like me, you start your 'U' turn in front of a moving car!

pi55ed it the next time...
                  yup i know mate,cbt should be fine,but the hazard perception stumped me on hgv,i always click to early

Comment

i always click to early
                    Doesn't Mrs breakdowntruck2 complain about that?

Comment

yup i know mate,cbt should be fine,but the hazard perception stumped me on hgv,i always click to early
                      Just remember it's not the hazard per se that you're looking for, it's a potential hazard developing into a real one that you're looking for.

Comment

Doesn't Mrs breakdowntruck2 complain about that?
                        nope lol,2 kids later still happy lol,hopefully if i get thru the test i can get another gilera nordwest,i loved that bike

Comment

Just remember it's not the hazard per se that you're looking for, it's a potential hazard developing into a real one that you're looking for.
                          u got it one,thats exactly where i kept goin wrong,ie kid walks towards road,i'd click cause you can see wots gonna happen,but i guess click when his foot touches tarmac

Comment

u got it one,thats exactly where i kept goin wrong,ie kid walks towards road,i'd click cause you can see wots gonna happen,but i guess click when his foot touches tarmac
                            Yep, kid walking towards the road is a potential hazard, it's not an actual hazard unless said kid doesn't stop at the kerb.

Comment

Yep, kid walking towards the road is a potential hazard, it's not an actual hazard unless said kid doesn't stop at the kerb.
                              god i hope i pass it,always liked bikes,and now the perfect excuse,running 2 cars is to much,but a car and a bike is much more enviormentally friendly/carbon arse print/cheaper lolol

Comment

Working...
                              X