Popeyes shiny flanges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popeyes shiny flanges.

Ian heres your 3" Laser cut flanges, picked them up this afternoon they are the Dogs danglys. I've decided to fab up a 3" system for myself now, you've persuaded me. Will post them first thing Mon morn hope this is OK.

Originally posted by Webbo View Post

Ian heres your 3" Laser cut flanges, picked them up this afternoon they are the Dogs danglys. I've decided to fab up a 3" system for myself now, you've persuaded me. Will post them first thing Mon morn hope this is OK.
    A dam sight more than ok Dave, they look great, i'll be scared stiff putting a welding rod to em, look better mounted on my mantlepiece, you got the bug then? well done mate, the main prob i think will be the adaptor to the turbo flange, and lighning it up, let me know what the postage is mate and i'll get it off to ya for the total, thanks again Dave

BTW hopeing to get this box and 3" flexy's from the guy below, says they can supply with clamp pipe either end, so i may be able to weld a flange on it to make fitting easier,
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA:IT&ih=020
    Last edited by POPEYE; 11 July 2008, 17:29.
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Thats a good supplier IanSome of those de~cat pipes are an arm and a legDont worry bout connections anything is possible, see how you get on.

Comment

Just started that kitchen for my sons mate, so i', busy for the next week or so, i want to get on with this pipe! bugga!!! you either have the time and no money or bits or money and bits and no time
        anyway i'll do me best, thanks again,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
        X