Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 stabbings in 24 hours

6 stabbings in 24 hour 5 died 1 on at risk
    what the hell is the world coming to? if i ruled this country i would send them all on national service want to kill go to war n see if you want to kill then.
    i would bring back the cane in schools n make laws no matter how old you are you want to kill someone you except the rulings of the court no matter how old you are.
    its all these ###### do gooders cant do this cant do that.
    bring back the old days when if you did something wrong in school you had the cane it made you think twice after didnt it.
    i know some say it not guns or knifes that kill its the people behind them that pulls the trigger on put a knife in someone.
    ###### do gooders what will they say now about it all.
    maybe im right maybe im wrong but this i do know bring back the old days when you had a hiding of police milkman baker postman etc gone are the good ole days.
    my rant over

Hey Will if you got stabbed you'll fly around like a balloon does when you blow it up and let it go before tying the end.....

I know what you mean tho it is bl00dy ridiculous these days with knives etc.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      Hey Will if you got stabbed you'll fly around like a balloon does when you blow it up and let it go before tying the end.....

I know what you mean tho it is bl00dy ridiculous these days with knives etc.
      ask the guys at tech weekend bout me blowing up i blame it on biohazard though lol.

yeah getting worse kids dont care these days m8

Comment

The only time I used my bayonet in anger was to open those ###### cans of Bratwurst sodding can openers from the naafi were useless !

Hope the weather improves for the 30th for you Will
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Part of the problem is kids these days cant tell the difference between fiction and reality. They spend loads of time playing on ultra violent video games or watching violent movies, even over the top violence on T.V. Trouble is they think that life is just like that and it's all a game or a film. They don't understand that if you stab someone it's gonna hurt and that they wont be around for the next stage of the game. Other kids are out of there skulls on drink or drugs. Where do they get the cash from for the drink and drugs, mam and dad give em a tenner just to get em out the house and from under there feet., and don't know or care what the kids are up to. Believe me it's gonna get worse! Until family values are brought back and a bit of discipline is back in the home, and schools don't just give up on some kids because 'they are difficult' and we can all show a bit of respect to each other......well we've lost it. I work in the criminal justice system and in my humble opinion it isn't working. Now ain't any sort of social worker, ask any one who I supervise. But it's time to go back to basics, and deal with offenders in a just and even manner with consistent sentencing from the courts. Sad to say but just like any other service that the governments of this country get their hands on it's all just about ticking boxes and hitting targets on time to generate income and protect jobs. The bit about working with offenders and trying to change there thinking is less important. I'm getting away from the point now and starting to rant!!! No, for once ,it's not all the do gooders fault. We all have a bit of blame for the world we find ourselves in. Worlds going down the pan man

Spoggle

Comment

WERE THEY GAY MERCY KILLINGS WILL?? on a more serious note i agree with will.there was nought wrong with a slap round the head from yer local bobby when you were doing things you shouldnt be doing,i know i had quite a few.long gone is the respect and fear we all had for the police and our parents when i were a young lad.kids just done give a sh*t anymore coz they know you cant touch them.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

It's always been there, maybe not so many killins as now but as sproggle said, violent games, films, TV, overkill by the news media, and this current lot are the spawn of parents that also have no morals, respect or sense of right or wrong, ya should hear the language that come out of the masionetts accross from me, women and men effin and blinding at "their" kids, when i was about 12-13 me and my mum had to shelter in a shop doorway while a bunch of "ted's" hammered shoit out each other with bike chains, razors, and coshes, (saps, leather type sock with sand,lead whatever in it), when i got the cane at school and was daft enough to tell my dad i got another slap, now the dad will more than likely go and knock the teacher out or have him done for assault, there was less news coverage then and i'm sure most of em now get their ideas from the news,
              anyway hanging's too good for em! it's a good kick up the arse they need
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
              X