Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
    you gotta come Rod, you're the closest we've got to a monster truck

Ok you're a thousand BHP down, 25" short on the tyres, and about 4ft on lift, but hey, it's a damn sight closer than most of us

Seriously dude, it'll be a blast even if it means scrounging a lift up or coming on the train or someat i'll come pick you up from a station or something if it's cheaper to get here that way.
    Mate, i seriously appreciate that!

I might take you up on your offer if the wallet is looking to be strained for reading!!

Comment

Bump

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      On the 14th/15th August i am going to Kent for Monster Mania so if anyone wants any parts from me and is on route then let me know and i will make sure parts are put to one side.If anyone has anything they wanted taken up from down here to anywhere on route to Kent then let me know in advance so i can make sure i have the room.Same if anyone needs anything brought back down to this end let me know in advance
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Does anyone need anything taking or collecting on route to MM in Kent or from that area back to Cornwall.Let me know by Wednesday at the latest

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        On the 14th/15th August i am going to Kent for Monster Mania so if anyone wants any parts from me and is on route then let me know and i will make sure parts are put to one side.If anyone has anything they wanted taken up from down here to anywhere on route to Kent then let me know in advance so i can make sure i have the room.Same if anyone needs anything brought back down to this end let me know in advance
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
        X