X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muddy

this is what you lot would like
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NY8D6o...eature=related

What, spending the day with American rednecks and their inbred families, eating pig knuckles, driving trucks and quad bikes through a muddy pool?

I'd rather have spent the weekend at Drumclog with civilised Brits! (I use the term civilised, loosely of course)
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion
      What, spending the day with American rednecks and their inbred families, eating pig knuckles, driving trucks and quad bikes through a muddy pool?

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post

I'd rather have spent the weekend at Drumclog with civilised Brits! (I use the term civilised, loosely of course)
        no
        i ment driving the trucks only and having fun

Comment

Originally posted by WOODZIE.jnr View Post
          no
          i ment driving the trucks only and having fun
          Wasn't having a pop at you young Woodzie, it's just an example of the warped sense of humour that pops up here quite frequently.

You gotta have a thick skin and perverse sense of humour to survive on this forum.
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

that looks quite boring ! not very challenging or interesting, just driving round in circles in a shallow puddle of mud ?

Where are the big ruts, hills, trees, bottomless pits etc?

Americans eh
            If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Yup, can't even play rugby without kinky shoulder pads and helmets. Whats the matter with you. If your ear comes off, gaffer tape it back on......simple innit?!
              Yippee-Kay-Ay, Melon Farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by mckirdy-services View Post
                that looks quite boring ! not very challenging or interesting, just driving round in circles in a shallow puddle of mud ?

Where are the big ruts, hills, trees, bottomless pits etc?

Americans eh
                I was waiting for the truck to suddenly disappear into a hole . Bit boring.
                Why aint you doing homework or studying for a CSE exam or something , lazy kid just like his dad !!
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
                  I was waiting for the truck to suddenly disappear into a hole . Bit boring.
                  Why aint you doing homework or studying for a CSE exam or something , lazy kid just like his dad !!
                  Oi i resemble that remark ..........only on sundays
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post

oi you stop picking on my number 1 fan.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                      oi you stop picking on my number 1 fan.
                      yes you tell them stein

Comment

Working...
                      X