Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

HI ALL, just got a hilux so looked for a forum would be nice to get to know some of you and maybe meet. main use for my hilux is towing the caravan but would like to try off road. how do i get a pic on here? cheers

Hi and welcome to the homme of insane surfers.
    Use a hosting site like photobucket and then copy the tag link to here and you'll get a picture up.
    There's plenty of meets going on around the country so keep an eye open in the off road section.
    There's the RTTS in September if your interested with some off roading and greenlanes
    There's a Wales trip coming up also
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse - just watch out for the squirrel it's vindictive
      My other cars a QUAD
      (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
      http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

gday red bus, are you a routemaster ??
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Woo Hoo! I aint the newest noob anymore hehehe!
          Yippee-Kay-Ay, Melon Farmer.

Comment

Hi and welcome
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Welcome ............you are only about 25 miles north of here .....The plain is a great place to off road
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Hello and welcome - where in Swindon are you from??
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Hi, and welcome to the nuthouse

Make yourself at home and feel free to join in the banter

Let me apologise for SV, he has resisted all our attempts to housetrain him, so watch where you tread

Originally posted by sv1000spilot View Post
                  Welcome to the nuthouse - just watch out for the squirrel it's vindictive
                  Good evening oh big girl's blouse
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Welcome to the asylum !

Just remember that some of those people in the white coats are inmates .....

The Plains mud under normal conditions is runny and appears harmless but when it dries in your radiator it has the consistency of concrete and helps your coolant reach higher than optimum temperatures when dragging a BWSOW up long hills - and I bet you can't guess how I know this !

That aside, get yourself onto the Plain at the first opportunity BUT don't go on your own - the more experienced members like Biohazard and Danno sometimes organise runs for those of us that are clueless

Last edited by Predictable Bob; 7 July 2008, 22:17. Reason: Repetition !
                    Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Welcome to the house of sin.

We love off roading, and in a way, that is my contribution to saving the planet.
                      Less wear and tear on the roads
                      Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Welcome to the asylum !

Just remember that some of those people in the white coats are inmates .....

The Plains mud under normal conditions is runny and appears harmless but when it dries in your radiator it has the consistency of concrete and helps your coolant reach higher than optimum temperatures when dragging a BWSOW up long hills - and I bet you can't guess how I know this !

That aside, get yourself onto the Plain at the first opportunity BUT don't go on your own - the more experienced members like Biohazard and Danno sometimes organise runs for those of us that are clueless

You think that one of danno's or my runs would be a good idea ..........very few trucks come through unscathed normally

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                          You think that one of danno's or my runs would be a good idea ..........very few trucks come through unscathed normally
                          Your runs should be renamed !!!

Ordeal by Mud !!!!!

Bl00dy good fun though
                          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I have had a hand in killing too many trucks now .........i have calmed down a bit ........but other loons may continue

Comment

its only killed one of my trucks,SO FAR.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X