@ Surfenstine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Surfenstine

Where are you mark got the beers in and the dinner are you not coming up hope all is ok. kept the room free.
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Originally posted by Highlander1 View Post
    Where are you mark got the beers in and the dinner are you not coming up hope all is ok. kept the room free.
    I told you that he was n't coming when i was there and he was planning to camp at the clog .........now he's not gone at all due to fuel costs
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

please accept my most humble apologies john.i asked ian to let you know i wouldnt be coming up.i had lost your contact details until someone kindly posted them up but by then ian would of been with you and should of let you know i wasnt going to make it up to you.if it helps im hoping to come up in a month or two.once i get this backlog of work out of the way.once again sorry to of inconvenienced you john.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        please accept my most humble apologies john.i asked ian to let you know i wouldnt be coming up.i had lost your contact details until someone kindly posted them up but by then ian would of been with you and should of let you know i wasnt going to make it up to you.if it helps im hoping to come up in a month or two.once i get this backlog of work out of the way.once again sorry to of inconvenienced you john.

Thanks Ian I can't remember sometimes people tell me things and I don't register. I normally Mark the diary with any changes.

were we having a dram at the time.

No worries Sorry you couldn't make it Mark I was worried incase something had happened.

Cheers JB
        www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Working...
        X