X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Stormforce, Pirate storm et al.....

Marazion.

Nice place to visit/stay?
    Just been talking to a couple of C.I.D. officers and they were telling me about this place, apparently one of Cornwall's secrets???
    Probably visit there after the RTTS week-end.
    Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 4 July 2008, 20:23.

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Marazion.

Nice place to visit/stay?
    Just been talking to a couple of C.I.D. officers and they were telling me about this place, apparently one of Cornwall's secrets???
    Probably visit there after the RTTS week-end.
    very nice there Vince.Ask apache about the place i found him in Newlyn.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

yeah its not to bad there m8 not far outta penzance n not far from st ives etc.
      ive driven through it a few times.
      as for staying there i wouldnt know but looks very nice st micheals mount right opposite it n nice views over towards penzance/newlyn/mousehole

Comment

Ah yes, Mousehole, I remember now.
        Found this campsite........http://www.whealrodney.co.uk/camping.htm

Comment

quite a few good camp sites about all over the area.
          Antshiel goes to pentwen near mevagissey that seems to be where alot of people go. another nice quiet place if thats what you like is croft farm near eden project no bar n only a short walk to eden project.
          another site that seems nice is one we drive through when laning but youd have to ask rich what that one is called
          Last edited by pirate-storm; 4 July 2008, 20:39.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
            another site that seems nice is one we drive through when laning but youd have to ask rich what that one is called
            I don't fancy camping on a site that allows a load of hairy arsed off-roaders drive through it!!

We love camping where there's no pubs/clubs/noise.

Comment

I don't fancy camping on a site that allows a load of hairy arsed off-roaders drive through it!!

croft farm holiday park is quiet n a nice walk to eden project but im sure stormy might know a few more down hayle penzance area

Comment

Vince where we're camping for the rtts you can stay there till the thursday when the porta loos are collected.Tony and Linda stay there extra nights after and Len don't mind at all.Only £5 a night and is so quiet and peaceful there

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  Vince where we're camping for the rtts you can stay there till the thursday when the porta loos are collected.Tony and Linda stay there extra nights after and Len don't mind at all.Only £5 a night and is so quiet and peaceful there
                  See my post above!

Ahem. Cheers Richard.

Comment

See my post above!

Ahem. Cheers Richard.
                    i'll see if i can find some other places if you want.There is the site Marky stayed at last year i think it was.It was quiet and only a small site not far from the beach

Comment

Working...
                    X