Easy to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy to do?

Both my rear bumper quarters are very Rusy and need replacing I think Roughtrax sell them What I want to know is How easy are the old ones to get off and how hard is it to fit the new ones? Dont really like messing with bodywork so I would rather know the pros and cons before I start. Thanks.
    [U]SORRY OFFICER...I HAVE BEEN IN ALL EVENING...[/U]

Originally posted by TRUCKMAN View Post
    Both my rear bumper quarters are very Rusy and need replacing I think Roughtrax sell them What I want to know is How easy are the old ones to get off and how hard is it to fit the new ones? Dont really like messing with bodywork so I would rather know the pros and cons before I start. Thanks.
    it's a pretty easy job, spend a week spraying all the bolts with WD40. There's a couple fixing it to the main rear section, a bracket holding it to the body and a few bolts fixing it to the rear mudguards (so they have to come off too) Putting the new parts on is the same as taking them off. Just be careful of the wires for the fog light as that maybe poked around some of the brackets
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
      it's a pretty easy job, spend a week spraying all the bolts with WD40. There's a couple fixing it to the main rear section, a bracket holding it to the body and a few bolts fixing it to the rear mudguards (so they have to come off too) Putting the new parts on is the same as taking them off. Just be careful of the wires for the fog light as that maybe poked around some of the brackets
      Cheers for that I will get on it this weekend.
      [U]SORRY OFFICER...I HAVE BEEN IN ALL EVENING...[/U]

Comment

Working...
      X