What a dilema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a dilema

It came out of the blue....I have been doing work for a chap in Stamore who has more money than sense sometimes....he asked me to look at something and sat me down over a coffee and thats when he dropped a bombshell on me. He wants me to come under his wing as a technician to set up lasers and other medical equipment and with me having a class 1 licence i have more than enough capability to move gear around for exhibitions.....

Do i go or not

Oh he told me he is going to send me to the US for some training....

Let fink about this i goes Yes

Im starting as soon as i negotiate folding vouchers......

No Brainer no 26 pallet taxi to throw around with 8000 loaves to drag off twice a day
    Last edited by mark g8awo; 2 July 2008, 20:59.
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Congratulations

good luck
    If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Lasers?

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99 View Post
        Lasers?
        thats code for american Bread
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Just an update

I start the new job Monday learning some of the laser machines for hospitals..then Sunday i fly to Palo Alto in California for training on some the hair removal lasers and port wine removers.....Its hard life but some body has to go.....Today the guvner rings me up and says they are having problems in getting me a flight home on the saturday after the 5 day course do i mind if i stay till sunday to come home....

Well if i must i reply

Comment

Good on you old bean .......i hope that you enjoy your new job......
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo View Post
              Just an update

I start the new job Monday learning some of the laser machines for hospitals..then Sunday i fly to Palo Alto in California for training on some the hair removal lasers and port wine removers.....Its hard life but some body has to go.....Today the guvner rings me up and says they are having problems in getting me a flight home on the saturday after the 5 day course do i mind if i stay till sunday to come home....

Well if i must i reply
              Sounds like holiday.... n then ya get an extra days holiday yaahhooo
              Good on ya Mark !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

What a bstard they have conveniantly put a theme park up the road from where i am staying in palo alto
                Last edited by mark g8awo; 10 July 2008, 20:38.

Comment

Nice one Mark.....really pleased for you mate!
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo View Post
                    What a bstard they have conveniantly put a theme park up the road from where i am staying in palo alto
                    Just rub it in why don't you matey. Well done on the new job.

Comment

Working...
                    X