SV1000pilot's task list for today !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SV1000pilot's task list for today !

Following his amnesia striking again !! wonder who today's victim will be ?

I've drawn up today's task list for him !!

1) Check his pets photo competition threads :

Thread 1 & thread 2 for this entry

2) Apologise to Penny for missing Gizmo out (let's face it he has had experience of grovelling and apologising to ladies this week so it's not exactly an alien concept to him)

3) Scrap the Pet's polls and replace them with new polls containing ALL entries.

4) Check the remaining polls and replace where necessary

5) Accept that he will now be the target of justified, unmerciless urine extraction from forum members

6) Accept that he WILL be IOTM and WILL be nominated for IOTY

7) lastly try not to get the hat trick today !

Trev (looking for an IOTM badge with Mugabe's face on it !)
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
      Following his amnesia striking again !! wonder who today's victim will be ?

I've drawn up today's task list for him !!

1) Check his pets photo competition threads :

Thread 1 & thread 2 for this entry

2) Apologise to Penny for missing Gizmo out (let's face it he has had experience of grovelling and apologising to ladies this week so it's not exactly an alien concept to him) - GROVELL GROVELL GROVELL

3) Scrap the Pet's polls and replace them with new polls containing ALL entries. -
      I WOULD LIKE TO BUT AS PEOPLE WILL FORGET TO REVOTE IT WILL SKEW THE RESULTS- BUT I HAVE PUT GIZMO AT THE TOP OF NEXT MONTHS POLL ALREADY!

4) Check the remaining polls and replace where necessary - DONE

5) Accept that he will now be the target of justified, unmerciless urine extraction from forum members - ACCEPTED

6) Accept that he WILL be IOTM and WILL be nominated for IOTY -ACCEPTED

7) lastly try not to get the hat trick today ! - THINK I PROBABLY HAVE ALREADY BUT NOT SURE HOW YET

UPDATE:

OOPPS - It was Gerblet again - miss spelt her entry in "pic of the month others".

Trev (looking for an IOTM badge with Mugabe's face on it !)

That will teach me to cut and paste entries.
      Unfortunatly as more people enter the comps the 12 vote max is going to cause more split polls - so even more chance to boll0cks it up
      Last edited by sv1000spilot; 2 July 2008, 13:11.
      My other cars a QUAD

Comment

Sorry but I don't find your suggestion fair

3) Scrap the Pet's polls and replace them with new polls containing ALL entries. -
        I WOULD LIKE TO BUT AS PEOPLE WILL FORGET TO REVOTE IT WILL SKEW THE RESULTS- BUT I HAVE PUT GIZMO AT THE TOP OF NEXT MONTHS POLL ALREADY!
        Given the following rule "2. One entry (1 picture) per member, per section for that month" you have ruled Penny out of entering a picture for 'Pets and Wildlife' for July through no fault of her own, that to me IS unfair

It would be fairer under the circumstances if 'Gizmo' joined the winners of Part1 & Part 2 in the next vote up the chain.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
          Sorry but I don't find your suggestion fair

Given the following rule "2. One entry (1 picture) per member, per section for that month" you have ruled Penny out of entering a picture for 'Pets and Wildlife' for July through no fault of her own, that to me IS unfair

It would be fairer under the circumstances if 'Gizmo' joined the winners of Part1 & Part 2 in the next vote up the chain.
          Under the circumstance ie I missed her out I will put her entry in & I'm sure everybody will understand that it was MY mistake not Penny's.
          My other cars a QUAD

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot View Post
            Under the circumstance ie I missed her out I will put her entry in & I'm sure everybody will understand that it was MY mistake not Penny's.
            Ok, now go get your new avatar on !

Comment

Working...
            X