My new sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
    I'll have a trawl tomorrow, just thought I would offer the business in the 'family' first

Trev
    Cheers Trev. Not that I wouldn't do it for you, its just my cutter is designed for 600mm rolls and the pressure rollers are laid out so they clamp the edges. Taking 2" off the width means there would be about 8" of unsupported width on one edge of the roll, making full width cuts pretty hit and miss.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by GRASSMAN View Post
      Just you wait till I work out how to post pics thru photobucket, and I'll show you what muddy means. I'm a grasstracker!! 2wd, look @ utube autograss class7 and wonder, Fiat chink, Twin Hiabusa bike engines!!!.== POWER!!!!.
      They do autograss at a place between here and Stourport. Keep meaning to go and have a look next time its on.

Have seen a few twin Busa powered Westfields at the hillclimbs. Awesome sound.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Your squirrels are on the way - more than you think due to a small colour error
        They have arrived, here's the subtle pics - I took them for one side, the light's a bit trick for the other side

Last edited by That Ruddy Squirrel; 1 July 2008, 18:01. Reason: Added pics
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

looks slick trev
          Tell me if I'm wrong, it the only way I'll learn

Comment

Originally posted by Lainey View Post
            looks slick trev

Thanks, I have them on the inside, so unless you are looking you will not see them
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
            X