@Nero mr EPC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Nero mr EPC

Help..........just spent 4 hours trying to track down a fuel starvation problem on the first gen to find that its getting air in the system ......

Please can you put up the diagram relating to 23300-54272 the primer ontop of the fuel filter

Thanks Ian
    Last edited by BioHazard; 30 June 2008, 19:57.
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    Help..........just spent 4 hours trying to track down a fuel starvation problem on the first gen to find that its getting air in the system ......

Please can you put up the diagram relating to 23300-54272 thr primer ontop of the fuel filter

Thanks Ian
    can you not swap it with the one on yer breaker ian.??
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      can you not swap it with the one on yer breaker ian.??
      Thats how we worked out what it was ......... they are slightly different and the 2nd gen one will not bolt into place been swapping pipes and getting covered in diesel all afternoon ....... there appear to be some small factures in the casting and the pump on both are NFG

Comment

I can't find that part number even using the part number application to models search thing in either jap or euro area versions. Using the details you gave me before it's showing 'cap assy, fuel filter' as 23301-54310 or 23301-54320 if it's a cold climate (winter spec) version with the heated filter head.

this is the best diagram i can do for the standard filter head too, there's another diagram showing the two switches/sensors for the heated filter, but that's all it really shows.

Hope this helps, or if there's something else let me know and i'll see what else i can find.
        Attached Files
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

23301A looks like it .......the No i gave you is actually on it
          so it's most likley a 23301-54310

thanks again

Comment

Well spoke to TOYOTA at Trowbridge today and none of the part numbers gave any result ......... anyway the helpful parts preson (George ) said bring it in and we will see if it matches the Mk2 hilux 2L-T one .............

Comment

Working...
            X