@yoshie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @yoshie

hi matey,just got a supply of wvo,any chance of some pics of your setup?any advice is also helpfull,tia

2Oltr steel drum top removed and a hole drilled in the base with a double layer cotton pillow case. I use a B&Q plastic bucket with the base removed as a frame to hold the pillow case insert this in the top of the steel drum the taper on the bucket holds it in place. A tie down strap around the bucket lip holds the pillow case in place.

This sits on a woden frame with a second bucket below to catch the fltered oil. I let the wvo sit for a week then strain off through the above set up twice. Leave any cloudy oil in the bottom of your containers.

I then add unleaded at 10% ratio. Final step I pump it through a 25 micron filter. This one

you will get an electric pump from machine mart for £35 or a drill pump from eblag for £6.

This guy on Difflock forum Nathaniel sells 5 micron pre filters that you fit to the truck. {I think he sells on eblag as well}
    Personally I don't belive an injector needs fuel filtered below 25 microns, but there is no harm in using it.
    Last edited by yoshie; 29 June 2008, 02:09.
    Brian

Comment

Get tae yer bed big man, you have 3 miles to pound out tomorrow!
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
      X